3-Day Eco Tour From TelaWrite a Review
OverviewThree awesome day-tours in a budget-friendly package.
Know More about this tourThe Punta Sal tour will take you by ferry across the bay of Tela to an isolated and protected peninsula within Jeanette Kawas National Park where youâll hike through tropical forest alive with howler and white-faced monkeys, snorkel in the azure waters of coral reefs, and relax on the tucked-away beach of Cocalito.
The Punta Izopo excursion will take you kayaking through the lush mangrove canals of the Rio Platano. While exploring, you will spot monkeys, alligators, and an incredible variety of birds and butterflies, after which youâll be transferred to the beautiful Garifuna village of Triunfo de la Cruz, right on the beach. Here you can try a typical Garifuna dish of fresh fish, coconut rice and beans, and fried plantains.
And last but not least we have a tour to one of the most amazing coral reef you will ever see:
Cayos Cochinos, launching off from the community of Sambo Creek, a one hour trip to the virgin white beaches of Cayos Cochinos will leave you in awe as you look back at the mainland with the magnificent âCordillera Gracias a Diosâ towering in the distance.
Coral reefs and pristine sandy beaches make up this archipelago of 13 cays â a âmust seeâ on the Honduran North Coast.
You will enjoy a tour of the islands and time for snorkeling while taking in the incredible tranquility of this marine biology reserve.
Donât miss trying a typical Garifuna style dish at Chachahuate Cay: fresh fish, plantains and fried rice and beans prepared with coconut milk.
Inclusions for 3-Day Eco Tour From Tela
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- National Park fees
- Local guide
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (selected hotels only - does not apply for Indura Beach Resort)
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for 3-Day Eco Tour From Tela
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Accommodation is not included
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 7 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly.
Not recommended for participants with back problems
A minimum of 4 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.