3-Day Excursion Of India's Golden Triangle By Train - Delhi
OverviewJoin this guided 3-day, 2-night excursion by train to some of the most iconic places in India, including the Taj Mahal, the Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, the Amber Fort, the Hawa Mahal and more!
Know More about this tourExperience Indian railways and discover Agra and Jaipur via air-conditioned trains with comfortable seats. Enjoy the countryside view in the fastest train in India. Visit the historical places with an English-speaking tour guide. Visit the splendid monuments of Indias Golden Triangle on a 3-days, 2-nights excursion from Delhi. Youll see the Taj Mahal, the Agra Fort, Fatehpur Sikri, the Amber Fort, the Hawa Mahal, and more! Enjoy accommodation at a 4-star hotel with breakfast. In Agra you get to see the Taj Mahal twice once at sunset on the first evening and once at sunrise in the early morning the next day. You will also have the chance to explore the Agra Fort, Sikandara, and the Itmad ud Daulah tomb, also known as the baby Taj. Visit Jaipur the pink city in Rajasthan, is a destination of colorful bazaars, stunning palaces and forts, bargain shopping in handicrafts, fabrics, gems and jewelry, camels.
Day 1 of the tour will be in Agra. After you are picked up from your hotel or accommodation at 5am, you will be brought to the train station in Delhi where you will catch a train at 6am to Agra. Breakfast will be served on the train, before you reach Agra at 8am. From the train station you will go to visit the Taj Mahal at sunrise followed by Itmadullah's Tomb (also called Baby Taj) then visit some local markets. In the afternoon you will get to see the Agra Red Fort, Sikandara, then Fatehpur Sikri which is 30 Km outside Agra. You will get to see a marble inlay and carpet making workshops, before returning to the Taj Mahal and Mahtab Garden at sunset.
Day 2 you will board a train from Agra to Jaipur, where you will arrive in Jaipur at 7:30pm, after which your driver will meet you and escort you to your hotel where you will be free to check in and relax.
Day 3 you will begin after breakfast with a visit to the Amber Fort, a stunning monument perched on top of a hill.You can choose to walk up to the fort. One of the many features of the fort is a temple with silver doors. The temple is dedicated to the local goddess. Next youll go on a sightseeing tour of Jaipur city. On the way, youll stop at Jal Mahal, the water palace, which you can photograph from the roadside. Next is a stop at the front of Hawa Mahal, a monument which Jaipur has become known for.After lunch youll visit the City Palace, which is a fine example of the mix of Rajput and Mogul architectural styles. A substantial part of this palace is in the private use of the royal family. The Museum of the City Palace houses many interesting artifacts. The you'll visit Jantar Mantar, the celestial observatory, and then the markets of Jaipur, to search for some treasures.
Finally you will be brought back to the railway station in Jaipur where you will be helped to catch your train back to Dehli. You will have dinner on the train, and arrive back in Delhi by 10:50 where your driver will be waiting to escort you back to your hotel.
Inclusions for 3-Day Excursion Of India's Golden Triangle By Train
- Railway station pick-up and drop-off in Delhi, Agra and Jaipur
- Delhi Agra Shatabdi tickets by air-conditioned car (Breakfast included)
- Agra Jaipur Shatabdi tickets by air-conditioned chair car (Evening Tea included)
- Jaipur Delih Shatabdi tickets by air-conditioned chair car (Dinner included)
- Air-conditioned car and Driver for the the sightseeing in Agra, Fatehpur Sikri and Jaipur
- Fuel costs, tolls, parking, taxes
- 2 nights accommodation in a 3-star hotel, including taxes
- Daily breakfast
- Sightseeing by car in destinations mentioned in the description
- Visits to 2 cities
- entrance tickets
- English-speaking guides in Agra, Fathepur Sikri, and Jaipur
Exclusions for 3-Day Excursion Of India's Golden Triangle By Train
- Cost of camel ride
- Any meals and services not included in the description
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Passport is required at time of booking for all participants
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.