- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: Flexible
Return Details :
Drop-off at your hotel in Pokhara.
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Trek into one of the popular destinations in the Annapurna region, Ghandruk. The beautiful village of Ghandruk is located in western Nepal and inhabited by Gurung community. Spectacular panorama of the Himalayas in the Annapurans can be spotted from Ghandruk such as Annapurna south, Gangapurna, Annapurna III, Hiunchuli and Machhapuchhre. Theres also an old Gurung museum at the village. The trek is ideal for anyone who is looking into shorter hikes around Pokhara with easy trekking trails and no difficult ascends/descends.
- All government taxes, VAT and office service charge.
- Experienced English speaking trekking guide and necessary porters (1 Porter for 2 trekkers) during the trek including their transportation, food, accommodation, salary, equipments and insurance.
- Meals (Breakfast, Lunch and Dinner) during the trek.
- Accommodation during the trek at guest houses/lodges.
- ACAP Trek permit
- Trekker's Information Management System (TIMS) card fees. (Please bring 2 passport size photos for TIMS & Permit)
- Pokhara - Nayapul & Phedi - Pokhara by private vehicle.
- Personal expenses (phone calls, internet, laundry, bar bills, battery recharge, hot shower etc.
- Any kind of drinks (tea/coffee, hot chocolate, boiled water, bottle water, cola, beer etc.
- Tips for guide and porters (Tipping are expected but not mandatory)
Public transportation options are available nearby
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Face masks required for travellers in public areas
Face masks required for guides in public areas
Face masks provided for travellers
Hand sanitiser available to travellers and staff
Gear/equipment sanitised between use
Transportation vehicles regularly sanitised
Guides required to regularly wash hands
Regular temperature checks for staff
Temperature checks for travellers upon arrival
It was a perfect village tour with a great guide, Gobinda. Everything was well arranged, the view was breathtaking and village life is fascinating. Gobinda knows just what you need, if you want to chat he has a great knowledge to share, but when you want to focus inside, he gives you privacy. Precise and cares about safety. Thank you again, it was a great adventure.
Excellent trip. Great hike, amazing views of the mountains and villages, we felt safe and it was fun and knowledgeable with Ramesh and Bhattabaikuntha as our guide and porter (always welcome at ours in Australia!). Would happily recommend it and do it again. We travelled as a couple in our 30s from Australia.
Thank you for the excellent l, friendly service. Highly recommend and would definitely recommend and use again.