3-Day Golden Triangle Tour From Delhi
OverviewGolden Triangle is a tourist circuit which includes: Delhi, Agra (Taj Mahal), and Jaipur. The Golden Triangle is so called because of the triangular shape formed by the locations of New Delhi, Agra and Rajasthan on a map. These three cities are extremely popular as tourist destinations among the foreign tourists visiting India as well as among the natives.
- Excellent value for money
- Family friendly
- Step back in time on a history tour
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tourDay -01-: Delhi Agra by road 210Km / 04Hr
Our representative will pick you up from your Hotel Or Airport in Delhi and take you to Taj City Agra and it will take minimum 4 hr to Reach Agra.
Upon arrival Agra your driver transfer you to your preferred hotel.after rest you will start you tour with your local guide at your hotel lobby and he will assist you about your today sightseeing and visit first Agra Fort and later Itmad ud daulah tomb. Agra fort - Built by Mughal emperor Akbar in 1565 AD, the fort is predominantly of red sandstone.
Itmad ud daulah Tomb built between 1622 and 1628 Empress NOOR JEHAN in memory of her father, after half day sightseeing proceeds for lunch at local restaurants or hotel at own side. Your guide will let you know about timing to visit Taj Mahal Tomorrow. Overnight stay at hotel
Day -02-: Agra Fatehpur Sikri-Jaipur
Your tour guide will meet you at hotel lobby early in the morning and proceed to visit Symbol of Love Taj Mahal here you will be the witness of speculative view at the time of Sunrise. Your guide will drop you back to hotel and take a leave and after breakfast drive Jaipur Pink City Jaipur en-router Visit fateh pur Sikri.
Fatehpur Sikri famous for Buland Darwaza, the main entrance to this ancient city, there are numerous noteworthy monuments. The nine jewels of Akbars court whose intellect and insight were greatly revered, presided in this city during his rule After that continue drive to Jaipur and you will be enjoy your lunch on the way.
Upon arrival Jaipur transfer to your preferred hotel and take a short shower and proceeds to city tour .Guide will meet you in hotel lobby area; and start city tour visit City Palace, Jantar Mantar, and Hawa Mahal. City Palace one of the most famous tourist attractions this beautiful palace was built by Maharaja Sawai Jai Singh during his reign. Jantar Mantar as they are commonly known, these structures with their striking combinations of geometric forms at large scale has captivated the attention of architects. Hawa Mahal famous monument of redefines the creativity and excellence of mind used in daily pleasure activities and also known as palace of winds.
Day -03-:Jaipur- Delhi Airport
Early morning after breakfast your guide will meet you at hotel lobby .Visit Amber Fort. Amber fort where you Also enjoy Jeep Safari and when your Jeep Safari climb the Amber fort then you will feel like Indian Maharaja. After Amber fort drive to Delhi .On the way stop for the Lunch later on drive to Delhi for your onward destination .
Inclusions for 3-Day Golden Triangle Tour From Delhi
- Hotel accommodations (2 nights)
- Private transportation (air conditioned vehicle)
- Local guide in Agra & Jaipur
- Bottled water
Exclusions for 3-Day Golden Triangle Tour From Delhi
- Entrance fees
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Transportation is provided in 3 different vehicles: 1-3 Person by Tata Indigo or Swift Dzire and 4 to 6 Person by Toyota Innova.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.