3-Day Great Ocean Road And Grampians National Park Multi-Day Tour From MelbourneWrite a Review
There is so much to see along the Great Ocean Road and this tour allows you to explore some of the hidden gemsÂ that most visitors never see. Secret beaches, longer hikes, stunning mountain views, a dormant volcano with anÂ abundance of wildlife and some excellent Aussie tucker are just a few of the extra highlights you will be rewardedÂ with if you spend a few days on this tour.
- Excellent value for money
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tour
Day 1 - Great Ocean Road (L):
Surf Beach - SeeÂ theÂ famous surfing beaches on the Surf Coast and get some sand between your toes.
Rugged Coastal ViewsÂ - Twist and turn along the Great Ocean road, with breathtaking views ofÂ the ocean andÂ legendary drives.
Historic Memorial Arch -Â Commemorating the workers whoÂ built the roadÂ by stopping for a photo.
Seaside Towns -Â Feel theÂ vibe of quaint small coastal towns.
Kennett River -Â Spot wild Koalas, Kookaburras, Parrots and Lorikeets in the eucalyptusÂ trees.
Lunch -Â Enjoy a picnicÂ lunch in Apollo Bay
Rainforest -Â Embark on a guided bushwalk in ancient Otway Rainforest with some special flora and fauna.
Twelve Apostles -Â View the magnificent 12 Apostles from multiple vantage points.
Loch Ard Gorge - SeeÂ the towering limestone cliffs as you step down onto the beach below.
Overnight stay in Warrnambool
Day 2 - Warrnambool & Grampians National Park (B, D):
WarrnamboolÂ Clifftop Coastal WalkÂ -Â LookÂ for seals as you embark on a relaxed walk along the coastline.
Whale Watching - FromÂ Logans Beach as they migrate the Southern Coast of Australia (Jun to Sep).
Tower Hill National Park -Â Victoriaâs first 30,000 year old extinct volcano. Land of the local Koroitgundidj people home to an abundant ofÂ wildlife, such as Koalas, Emus, Kangaroos, Magpie Geese, Echidnas and waterbirds.
Mount Rouse -Â Take a walk to the very top of this extinct volcano and enjoy spectacular views of lava fields.Â
Halls Gap - Arrive to Halls Gap for lunch at one of their cafes or restaurants. Try a classic Aussie pie or a traditional gellati.
Brambuk Aboriginal Cultural Centre -Â Learn the history and culture of Jardwadjali and Djab Wurring Aboriginal tribes.Â
The Pinnacle -Â Explore the massive sandstone outcrops and eucalypt covered slopes with a 2 hour long hike to the Wonderland Range of the Grampians and Wimmera plains. Sturdy hiking shoes recommended.
Aussie BBQ -Â Help to cook a true blue Aussie BBQ dinner in the Grampians.
Overnight stay in Grampians
Day 3 - The Grampians National Park (B):
Tour the Grampians -Â Home to the Kangaroos, Wallabies, Koalas, Emus, Birds, Echidnas and many other Australian creatures and plant life.Â
MacKenzie Falls -Â Embark on a walk to the base of the beautiful McKenzie FallsÂ to cool off.
BorokaÂ Lookout - See the most scenic view of the Grampians as you gaze over Halls Gap and Lake Lonsdale.
âJaws of Deathâ Â -Â A gentle walk through a stringy bark forrest before stepping out toÂ view the geological wonder known as the Balconies or the Jaws of Death.
Victorian GoldfieldsÂ -Â Journey through the Victorian Goldfields of the mid 1800's on your return to Melbourne.
Inclusions for 3-Day Great Ocean Road And Grampians National Park Multi-Day Tour From Melbourne
- 2 nights Hostel dormitory style accommodation - with share bathroom facilities
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary (2 x B=breakfast, 1 x L=lunch, 1 x D=dinner)
- Morning tea
- Professional guide
- Live commentary on board
- Hotel drop-off (selected hotels only)
- Small-group tour
Exclusions for 3-Day Great Ocean Road And Grampians National Park Multi-Day Tour From Melbourne
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult, not suitable for children under 4 years old.
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not wheelchair accessible
Each traveler is allowed a maximum of 1 suitcase and 1 carry-on bag. Oversized or excessive luggage (e.g. surfboards, golf clubs or bikes) may have certain restrictions, please inquire with the operator prior to travel to confirm if your excess luggage is acceptable
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.