3 Day Guided Tour Of Cairo And Luxor From Eilat
OverviewTour Cairo with professional guides to see the pyramids, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum. Then travel to Luxor on the train to tour the most famous open air museum. Tour the Karnak Temple and the Luxor Temple with your guide.
- Ideal choice for families
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDay 1:
Receive a pickupfrom a hotel in Eilat at 9pm. Travelto the Taba border and commence with the border proceedings. Then, take a 10-hour sleeper train journeyto Cairo, arriving around 7:30am. Stop for coffee before starting a full-day tour of the Giza Pyramids and the Sphinx. Break for lunch in a local restaurant.
After lunch, the tour continues with a stop at the Egyptian Museum, which has the largest collection of ancient artefacts in the world. Walk in the famous Khan el Kalilee bazaar. You'll head to the train station for an overnight ride to Luxor, approximately a 9-hour journey.
Upon arrival in Luxor, you'll tour the West Bank of the Valley of the Kings, including the Temple of Hatshepsut (Deir el-Bahari). Continue to the East Bank and visit the Karnak and Luxor Temples. Then, head back to the train station for the return overnight ride to Cairo.
On the final day, start the day touring OldCairo. Visit the Coptic Church and the Ben Ezra Synagogue, Cairo's oldest synagogue. Then, explore the Citadel of Saladin (Al-Qalaa) before beginning the ride back to the Taba border.
After getting through the border, the tour ends with a hotel drop-off in Eilat at approximately 11pm.
Inclusions for 3 Day Guided Tour Of Cairo And Luxor From Eilat
- All activities
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Accommodation as per itinerary in a sleeping train
Exclusions for 3 Day Guided Tour Of Cairo And Luxor From Eilat
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- The listed price does not include a $65 per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority
- The listed price does not include visa to Egypt. Visa can be made at the border for a fee of $50 per person
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Passport name, number, expiry, and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel