3 Day Guided West Bank Tour - Jerusalem
OverviewImmerse into the fascinating and diverse history and culture of the West Bank on this 3-day in-depth package! While visiting Bethlehem, Ramallah, Nablus, Jenin and Hebron, youll have plenty of time to try local foods and understand the background of this complex and intriguing place.
Know More about this tour
The West Bank is a fascinating place featuring a complex mix of religion, history, conflict and culture on very little land. To fully comprehend its extensive character, this package will give you the chance to get to know different sides and faces of the area. It consists of three separate, consecutive day tours whose order depends on the starting day of your package. Each day starts and finishes in the top-rated Abraham Hostel Jerusalem, where your accommodation is optionally included.
The first tour Best of the West Bank will serve as a general introduction and covers a lot of the areas highlights. Youll be guided from Jesus baptism site on the Jordan river to the stunning Mount of Temptation in Jericho and learn about the worlds oldest human settlement. Afterwards, youll have time to wander the streets in the colorful city of Ramallah, before heading to Bethlehem. Here, youll conclude with a tour through the holy town, including the Nativity Church and the Milk Grotto as well as the controversial separation barrier featuring some of the famous Banksy graffitis.
The packages second part is a tour to Nablus and Jenin up in the areas north where youll go more off the beaten tracks and discover a few of the West Banks hidden corners. The tour starts with visiting the ancient Samaritan village around Mount Gerizim, and the bustling Old city of Nablus. Youll get a chance to stroll along its traditional markets and spice shops, and visit a haman as well as a soap factory. Passing Jacobs Tomb, sacred to Jews, Christians and Muslims, youll eventually head to Jenins modern-day refugee camp and learn about the complex situation of the Palestinian refugees.
Finally, the third tour consists of the Hebron Dual-Narrative. This unique tour is designed to give you a full impression of one of the worlds most complicated cities and understand both sides of divided place. Youll spend half a day each with two tour guides; a Jewish settler and a Palestinian resident, giving you the chance to hear both of their stories and views. While introducing you to their individual communitys turbulent history, they will guide you past the sites of the city. Primarily, its center is dominated by the huge monument of the tombs of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob and their wives, holy to both Muslims and Jews.
These three tours complement each other perfectly and aim at helping you to better understand the complex picture of the West Bank, leaving you more knowledgeable and experienced with many great stories to share.
Inclusions for 3 Day Guided West Bank Tour
- Full guiding
- Full transportation
- Traditional Arab style lunch on the Best of the West Bank Day
- Accommodation and breakfast in Abraham Hostel Jerusalem
Exclusions for 3 Day Guided West Bank Tour
- Other meals (available for purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Things to bring
Snacks & water
Hat & Sunscreen
Dorm Room Age Limit: Our age limit for dorm rooms is from 18 to 45 years. If you do not fall into this range, please upgrade to one of our great private rooms so we're able to accommodate you.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Negev Private Day Tour From Jerusalem
- Private Tour: Sea of Galilee Day Tour from Jerusalem Tel Aviv or Haifa
- Bethlehem Private Guide Half Day Tour from Jerusalem
- Bethlehem Half Day private Tour From Jerusalem
- Sacred Jewish Sites Tour from Jerusalem: Tiberias, Safed and Mount Meron
- Masada and Ein Gedi Nature Reserve Day Trip from Jerusalem
- Overnight Small Group: Gems of the Golan Heights from Jerusalem
- Private Tour: Old Port of Jaffa, Tel Aviv and Nalagaat Center Day Trip from Jerusalem