3 Day Halong Bay Cruise With Transfer From Hanoi
OverviewTake a three days long cruise along the sea and get to see some of the most impressive caves and grottoes found ever on the earth. While you sail, enjoy a delicious spread of sea food lunch on board. Spend a quaint night on the sea and experience beautiful moments of your life.
- The cruise on the sea
- Impressive caves and grottoes
- Fresh seafood lunch on board
- Tranquil night on boat Nice rooms equipped with comfortable furniture and air-conditioners
- Cooking class
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Ha Noi - Ha Long - Sung Sot Cave - Kayaking - Cooking class (Lunch, Dinner)
7.45 - 8.15: Our car and guide will pick you up at your hotel (Hanoi Old Quarter), departure to Halong bay. 10.00: Have a short break about 20 minuttes 12.00: Arrive at Bai Chay, Halong Tourism harbour. 12.15: Transfer by tender to the Golden Lotus Premium Cruise. Enjoy welcome drink. 12.30: Start cruising to visit Ha Long Bay - one of the New Seven Wonders of the World, UNESCO World Heritage Site and check in your cabin. 13.00 - 14.00: Have lunch - enjoy deluxe Vietnamese Set Menu. 14.30: Transfer by tender from boat to Surprising Cave (Sung Sot Cave). Walk up about 100 steps to the cave entrance and tour the cave for approximately 45 minutes. 16.00: Enjoy kayaking or relaxing on the cruise. 18.00: Have cooking class on the cruise. 19.00 - 20.00: Have dinner - enjoy Vietnamese food. 21.00 - 23.00: Evening activities: sing karaoke, join squid fishing or relax on the sundeck, sightsee Halong Bay at night. Overnight on the cruise.
Day 2: Ha Long Bay - Kayaking (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner)
6.00: Starting your day with taichi on the sundeck. 7.15: Have a breakfast 08.15: Transfer to the Day Cruise Boat and begin to cruise to some of Halong Bays most secluded and untouched area. 09.00: Enjoy kayaking to explore the Dark Cave and Bright Cave. 11.00: Return to the boat and relaxing, sun bathing on sundeck. 12.00: A multi-course lunch will be served mid-day with seafood and grills. 13.00: Cruise further to the Ba Trai Dao area 14.00: Swimming or sunbathing on the small ambiance beaches in Ba Trai Dao area. 15.30: Explore the largest Van Gia fishing village in Halong Bay by Kayak. You will have chance to interact with local fishers. 17.00: Return to Cruise. 19.30: Have dinner and overnight the second night on the boat.
Day 3: Ha Long Bay - Ha Noi (Breakfast, Lunch)
7.15: Have a breakfast. 8.00: To Ti Top island. Climb to the top of Titop, sightseeing Halong Bay's panorama view or relaxing, swimming at the Ti Top beach. 9.30: Return to the boat. Check out cabins. Enjoy relaxing & have a sunbathing on sundeck while our boat is back on different route 10.45: Enjoy Set Menu served in dining room while seeing the bay scenery when we approach the pier (passing Fight Cocks, Incense Burner, Stone Dog) (Or have lunch at restaurant near Halong Harbour). 12.00: Transfer by tender to the pier and relax inside the pier building while waiting for return transportation 12.20: Transfer back to Hanoi. You will arrive in Hanoi approximately at 16:30. Finish the tour. See you again!
Inclusions for 3 Day Halong Bay Cruise With Transfer From Hanoi
- Vehicle (A/C): Ford transit 16 seats or County 29 seats
- Driver: proficient, enthusiastic, experienced.
- Tour guide: English speaking guide (enthusiastic, experienced)
- Welcome drink.
- Entrance fees: During tour.
- Vietnamese meals as mentioned (standard and hygienic meal)
- Luxury cabin with Air-conditioner, private bathroom, hot water, shower, standing cabin (2 nights)
- Insurance on board
Exclusions for 3 Day Halong Bay Cruise With Transfer From Hanoi
- Optional requested services: such as massages, beauty services, music performances, diving,… Barbeques and other specific wishes can be made on prior request only
- Drinks, tips and personal expenses
- All service non-clearly mentioned in the inclusions list
- At checkout we'll ask you to provide your hotel information. Once your booking is confirmed, we'll send you a confirmation voucher with full contact information (phone number, email address, etc.) for our local operator in case you need to update or change your hotel pick-up details.
- In case you have not booked your hotel, Don't Worry ! Once your hotel arrangements are finalized, you can contact our local operator directly with your hotel details.
- If the tour is cancelled between 0-1 day before tour starts, 100% cancellation charges applicable.
- If the tour is cancelled between 2-3 days before tour starts, 50% cancellation charges applicable.
- No cancellation charges applicable post 4 days.
- For tours and packages including hotel bookings, cancellation are subject to made more than 7 days prior for full refund and cancellations made 7 days or less prior to travel receive 100% cancellation fee.
- No refund for event, attraction, theater, show or coupon ticket or tour packages commencing during a special event period.