- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: Flexible
Departure Time :
Return Details :
IMPORTANT - CONTACT DETAILS • For all tour questions please Email: firstname.lastname@example.org • For telephone inquiries call: +30 6955297050 • Driver contact number for the day of the tour only.. read more
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable Tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
Only several hours from Athens lies Delphi, situated on the slopes of Mt Parnassus, center of the ancient world & still crowned with its UNESCO site & wonderful museum housing many of its masterpieces, whilst further north is the majestic Rock forest of Meteora with its many Monasteries perched on top of the dramatic Rock Pillars. Together these are two of the most naturally diverse & geographically beautiful locations in Greece
Our unique tour combines visits to these sites with professionally guided hiking & activity experiences at both locations.
With door-to-door return from your Hotel or cruise ship, 4-Star or Boutique Hotel Accommodation, and a 'go-at-your-own-pace' style in the company experienced professionals and local hiking guides at each location, our tour is suitable for families, small groups & all ages.
- First class transport: Groups of 1 to 3: Mercedes EClass or AudiA6; 4 to 7 Minivan; 8 to 14 Sprinter
- Professionally Guided 4 hour hiking tour in Meteora
- Professionally Guided Choice of Hiking, Biking or Olive Tasting per day in Delphi.
- 4-Star or Boutique style Hotels including breakfast selected by us for quality, service, location convenience & guest satisfaction.
- All vehicles with WiFi, A/C, Chilled Bottled Water
- Athens Hotel, Residence or Cruise ship pickup & return
- Professional English speaking experienced Tour driver throughout each day
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees: Delphi (12 euro) & Meteora (4 euro per monastery)
- Licensed guide for the archeological site & museum on request
Infants and small children can ride in a pram or stroller
Service animals allowed
Public transportation options are available nearby
Specialized infant seats are available
Not recommended for travelers with poor cardiovascular health
Suitable for all physical fitness levels
Comfortable shoes are recommended
Sunscreen & a hat recommended from April to October
Note: shoulder & knee covering is required for entrance to any monastery.