3-Day Independent Pink City Jaipur Tour From Delhi With Private Car
OverviewA fascinating 3-day Jaipur tour from Delhi which includes 4-star hotel accommodation with a hot breakfast buffet. Jaipur, the Pink City and the stunning capital of the Indian state of Rajasthan, is a hub for tourists and visitors from all over the world looking to explore and discover a history that is rich and vibrant. Jaipur is Indias most colorful and charismatic town. Discover the capital of Rajasthan State which is packed with must-see cultural, spiritual and historical landmarks. This royal place is rich in heritage, culture and architecture with splendid fortresses and majestic palaces. Visit the Hawa Mahal, the City Palace - the former royal residence of the Maharaja of Jaipur - the Jantar Mantar - a stone observatory - and the compound of the Amer Palace with its palaces, halls, pavilions, gardens and temples.
- Instant Confirmation
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Breakfast included
- Hotel pickup included
Know More about this tourDay 1:
After a pick-up from your Delhi City Hotel you will be taken on a private tour of Jaipur. It will take approximately 5 hours driving to get to Jaipur. Jaipur is known as the Pink City, and is the stunning capital of the Indian state of Rajasthan.
Once you arrive at your Jaipur hotel, you will you may have a lunch (own expense) and have a rest. In the evening, you will start your trip again as your chauffeur and private car will take you to the Jaipur marketplace. You can walk around the market and then after you can head back to your vehicle and the chauffer will take you home to the Hotel.
Your overnight stay will be at the Holiday Inn or a similar hotel.
Eat breakfast at your hotel, and then meet your chauffeur in the hotel lobby to be driven to Jaipur City Palace. This 18th century city palace has a design and architecture which belong to a long running Rajput tradition.
After spending 2 hours there, you will proceed to visit the Janter Manter, considered to be one of the largest observatories ever built. It was build by Maharaja Jai Singh II in 1720, and combines religion, science and art. You will spend spending 30 to 40 minutes here.
Then, proceed to visit The Hawa Mahal. This five story palace was constructed in 1799 by Maharaja Sawai Pratap Singh and has 953 windows which are decorated with intricate designs. The main intention behind the construction of the Mahal was to provide royal women a view of everyday life through the windows, as they never appeared in public.
After visiting the Hawa Mahal, you will proceed to have a lunch (own expense) in a good restaurant.
Following your meal, you will start your trip again and drive to the Amer Fort and Palace. This beautiful complex of palaces, halls, pavilions, gardens and temples was built by Raja Man Singh. You may spend approximately 2 to 3 hours at the fort, and then your driver will drive you back to your hotel.
You will stay overnight at the Holiday Inn or a similar hotel.
Wake up and eat breakfast at the hotel, and then your chauffeur will meet you in your hotel lobby and drive you to visit the Birla Temple. This is a Hindu temple located on elevated ground at the base of Moti Dungari Hill. This temple was built in pure white marble. Inside this magnificent shrine there are beautiful carvings of Hindu symbols and ancient quotes from the Geeta and the Upanishads.
After spending an hour you will visit a market area, and then you will be driven back to your Delhi City hotel.
Inclusions for 3-Day Independent Pink City Jaipur Tour From Delhi With Private Car
- Packed Bottled water for each guest each day
- Hotel/Airport/Station pickup and drop-off
- Accommodation in well appointed 4 star Hotel
- Breakfast at Hotel
- Private tour
- Transport by air conditioned private vehicle
- English speaking driver/guide
- Fuel surcharge
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
Exclusions for 3-Day Independent Pink City Jaipur Tour From Delhi With Private Car
- Any other item not specified in the cost includes.
- Entry ticket
- Camera ticket
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is enforced to enter places of worship and selected museums. No shorts or sleeveless tops are allowed. Knees and shoulders must be covered. You may risk refused entry if you fail to comply with these dress requirements
Comfortable walking shoes are recommended
Due to the nature of this tour and the safety of all guests, the tour operator reserves the right to refuse service to passengers who are intoxicated or show signs of intoxication. If, as a result, your tour is canceled, you will not be entitled to a refund
If you will not be arriving at your destination within the specified reconfirmation period, please reconfirm with the local service provider prior to travel, or upon arrival at your destination. Please note that departure times and locations may vary slightly
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
A maximum of 5 people per booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Same Day Trip to Agra Including Taj Mahal, Agra Fort, Tomb of Itimad-ud-Daulah From New Delhi
- 1-Day Golden Triangle Tour by Car Agra and Jaipur from Delhi
- Indira Gandhi International Airport Plaza Premium Lounge (Departure)
- 2-Day Private Tour of Amritsar from Delhi by Train
- Old Delhi Half Day Small Group Tour
- Same Day Agra Tour from Delhi