3 DAY ISTANBUL TOUR FROM KUSADASI OR IZMIR
OverviewIstanbul is a "must visit " city. if you are in Kusadasi or Izmir and you would like to visit istanbul. try this 3 days excursion and enjoy magical istanbul with our experts.
Know More about this tourDAY 1 KUSADASI/ IZMIR - ISTANBUL
In the afternoon pick up from hotel and transfer to Izmir airport. Afternoon flight to Istanbul. On arrival transfer to your hotel and check in. Free afternoon in Istanbul and overnight.
Optional evening Bosphorus dinner cruise with dinner and entertainment on board including traditional dancing.
DAY 2- ISTANBUL ( B-L)
After breakfast around 08:30 pm pick up from hotel and start a full day tour : You will receive a guided sightseeing tour with air-conditioned private transport. Your guide will meet you at the hotel or arrivals gate of Istanbul port with a sign your name is written on, then be driven to the sites.
This excursion takes you to the most famous monuments of Istanbul during this full-day guided tour.
Explore Istanbul's rich history and magnificent architecture as you visit the Hippodrome, the Blue Mosque, Hagia Sophia, Topkapi Palace, and the Grand Bazaar.
The city of Istanbul has a history which spans almost 2,500 years, and this is nowhere more evident than in the Old City area of Sultanahmet. The tour opens with the magnificent Hippodrome, once the site of chariot races during the Roman and Byzantine era. See the ancient monuments which stand here to this day, such as the Obelisk of the Theodosius, the Serpentine Column, and the Column of Constantine.
Then possibly the most photographed site in Istanbul , the Blue Mosque. Famous for its beautiful courtyard and impressive minarets, the mosque gets its nickname from the splendid blue tiles that cover its interior walls.
Then visit Topkapi Palace, home to the Sultans of the Ottoman Empire. Today Topkapi Palace is a spectacular museum which houses the Muslim worlds holiest relics, including the cloak and sword of the Prophet Mohammed.
After this we take a break for a much needed lunch and then continue to the Hagia Sophia,An ancient basilica dating back to the 4th century, the Hagia Sophia stood as the Cathedral of Constantinople for over a thousand years before being converted into a mosque in 1453; today it serves as a museum.
Finally we go to Istanbul's famous Grand Bazaar,,
Overnight in Istanbul
DAY 3 ISTANBUL - IZMIR/ KUSADASI (B-L)
After breakfast around 08:30 pm pick up from hotel and start a full day tour you will receive a private guided sightseeing tour with air-conditioned private transport. Your guide will meet you at the arrivals gate of Istanbul port with a sign your name is written on, then be driven to the sites.
The tour opens with a short visit to the famous Egyptian Spice Bazaar, where you are immersed in the sights, sounds and aromas of this famous bazaar. Then an unforgettable excursion between two continents, Europe & Asia.
At the end of the tour transfer to airport and evening flight to Izmir Airport, on arrival transfer to your hotel in Kusadasi or Izmir.
Inclusions for 3 DAY ISTANBUL TOUR FROM KUSADASI OR IZMIR
- 2 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Lunch in tour days
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Airport pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for 3 DAY ISTANBUL TOUR FROM KUSADASI OR IZMIR
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Vehicles are collapsible wheelchair accessible, however the driver is unable to assist passengers boarding and disembarking due to insurance regulations
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Blue Mosque will be close to visits between 01 March / 15 May 2018 Due to renovation. there will be no interior visit to the mosque. it can bee seen from outside.
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Turkish Bath Experience in Kusadasi
- Horseback riding in Kusadasi
- Quad Safari in Kusadasi
- Scuba Diving in Kusadasi
- Kusadasi Jeep Safari Adventure
- Turkish Bath - Hamam Experience in Kusadasi
- Natural Park Jeep Safari and Swimming in Davutlar Kusadasi
- Private Tour of Ephesus and House Of Virgin Mary and Bassilica Of St John From Port of Kusadasi with Private Guide