3-Day Jungle Adventure Tour - Manaus
OverviewEnjoy a 3-day Jungle Adventure Tour departing from Manaus port by speed boat. You will cross Rio Negro to the village of Cacau Pirera and then travel by car to the village of Paricatuba. This is only the beginning of the adventure!
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Choice of morning or afternoon departure
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Excellent value for money
- Exclusive to Viator
- Family friendly
- Get inside tips from a local
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Get up-close to native wildlife
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Hotel pickup included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tourDay One [The room does not have AC].
8:30am - Pick-up from the lobby of your hotel
9:00am - Departure from Manaus port by speed boat (regular transportation, approx. 30 min) crossing the Rio Negro to the village of Cacau Pirera. You will travel by car (approx. 50 minutes) to the village of Paricatuba. From this village you will travel by motorized canoe to the Lodge (located approx. 85 km from Manaus)
12:00pm - Arrival at lodge and lunch.
After lunch with our bilingual guide you will take a canoe trip through small creeks and go fishing for piranhas. A nocturnal expedition will allow you to see alligators and other wildlife that are hidden during the day time.
Breakfast, followed by an educational jungle walk for approx. 2.5 hours. During the walk the guide will teach you about medicinal plants and the trees of the Amazon rainforest. The high altitude means different plant life, bigger trees and a dense forest.
Return to the lodge for lunch. After lunch, take a paddling canoe trip through small channels (Igaraps) or flooded lands (Igaps), depending on the season.
Early sunrise tour, breakfast and a visit to the home of local natives. These "Caboclos" maintain a traditional lifestyle and they are proud people who are happy to share their way of living. Here our guide will also explain about local farming techniques. Back to lodge, lunch and free time for swimming in the tea-colored waters of the Rio Negro and prepare to travel back to Manaus arriving around 5:00 pm.
Include:2 Dinners, 3 lunches,2 breakfast
Inclusions for 3-Day Jungle Adventure Tour
- 2 nights accommodation
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Accommodation including Air Conditioner (if option selected)
Exclusions for 3-Day Jungle Adventure Tour
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.