3-Day Kayaking And Cooking Class Cruise On Halong Bay - Hanoi
OverviewWitness the amazing stalactite in miraculous forms inside Amazing Cave, one of the largest caves in Halong Bay. We will take you to Lan Ha Bay, one of Cat Ba islands, where you can sit and relax on the beautiful beaches. If you feel more energetic, you can even kayak around the scenic bay. You also have the option to go swimming at Ti Top Island or even hike up for a panoramic view of the bay!
- Enjoy a romantic night including dinner
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- See the sights illuminated at night
- All-inclusive tour
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Travel by boat and see the sights from the water
- Vegetarian meal option available
Know More about this tourSelect a single, double or triple cabin or upgrade to the second floor on this3-day sailing vessel onHalong Bay. Completemeals are served along with a welcome drink and wine during a sunset party.
Inclusions for 3-Day Kayaking And Cooking Class Cruise On Halong Bay
- Fully furnished cabin with A/C
- Hot water on the boat
- Welcome drink
- Cooking demonstrations
- Entrance and sightseeing fees
- Kayaks and rowboats
- Fishing equipment
- On board games
- Hotel pickup and drop-off by shuttle bus
- Fruits and wine
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Exclusions for 3-Day Kayaking And Cooking Class Cruise On Halong Bay
- Hotel pickup and drop-off outside the Old Quarter
Itinerary:Day 1: Hanoi – Halong Bay (L, D)
Your tour starts with hotel pickup by your guide before making your way to Halong Bay. You'll have a short break midway during the 4.5-hour journey from Hanoi. On arrival at UNESCO-listed Halong Bay, check in to your cabin and be greeted with a welcome drink as you set sail through the bay while lunch is served.
After lunch, you'll visit Van Gia floating village by kayak or local rowboat. This afternoon your boat will drop anchor in the calm water surrounded by beautiful islets where you can swim and snorkel. In the evening, join a sunset party on the sundeck with local wine and fresh fruits. After sunset you can take part in a cooking lesson, then enjoy your your meal in the restaurant on board.
Once dinner has finished, retire to your cabin for some free time or join a fishing excursion, watch a movie, have a drink at the bar, enjoy Internet access, or play some games.
Overnight: cabin on board the vessel in Halong Bay
Day 2: Halong Bay – Lan Ha Bay – Cat Ba Island (B, L, D)
Start your day with a light breakfast, served with coffee and tea, while sailing to Sung Sot Cave (Amazing Cave). You'll transfer to a smaller boat to explore Day and Night Cave. Enjoy guided kayaking and swimming in the pristine natural cave lapped by turquoise water. Then head back to the boat where lunch is served on board.
After lunch, discover Ba Trai Dao (Three Peaks islet) or sunbathe on one of the natural secluded beaches. You also can go kayaking or swimming here. Next up is Ti Top Island. Take a short trek to the top, where you're treated to views of Halong Bay and Halong city. Returning to your vessel, enjoy free time before the sunset party. Once again, sip wine with fresh fruit and participate in a cooking demonstration before dinner is served, followed by your choice of activities.
Overnight: cabin on board the vessel in Halong Bay
Day 3: Halong Bay – Hanoi (B, L)
Wake up to a light breakfast while sailing again to Sung Sot Cave, which you can explore with your guide. Lunch is served on board the boat before you disembark at the harbor in Halong city. From here, your guide will transport you back to your hotel in the early afternoon.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund.
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Luggage (even big suitcase, but not recommended) can be taken during the trip (leave on the bus storage, on cabin on the cruise)
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Hanoi Night Market and Street Food Tour
- Hanoi Private Departure Transfer: City Center Hotel to Airport
- Overnight Halong Bay Cruise on the Lavender Cruise
- Hanoi On the Tracks Photo Tour
- Halong Bay tour on private Prince Cruise exceptional holiday
- Van Long Nature Reserve Day Trip with Rural Hanoi Excursion