Come face to face with one of the worlds most fascinating species on this enriching 3-day adventure to Komodo National Park. This private tour includes a knowledgeable guide, accommodation in a 4-star hotel and lunch on board your private boat. Relish the freedom and flexibility of this private tour in which your commentary and itinerary is tailored to suit your interests. Enjoy transport by a private vehicle throughout and appease an appetite for adventure on this incredible tour.
Day 1: Labuan Bajo Komodo Island
- Pick you up at Komodo Airport in Labuan Bajo in West-Flores.
- After hotel check-in at Hotel Laprima, enjoy free time at your own leisure.
- Rise and shine and meet at hotel lobby at 5:30am. (dont forget to ask for your breakfast box at the hotel)
- Proceed to harbor and start sail at 6:00am to Padar Island.
- Trek and immerse in the view of the sunrise from the top of Padar Island.
- Sail to Komodo Island and explore Komodo National Park on a medium trek of approx. 1.5 hours.
- Look out for Timor deer, wild pigs and Komodo dragons when passing a waterhole.
- Climb Sulphurea Hill and Frigate Hill, where a magnificent view across the islands, bays and beaches awaits.
- Return to the boat and proceed to Manta Point where you get to enjoy a truly magical experience snorkeling at one of the best dive spots in Indonesia. Lunch provided on board.
- Head to Taka Makassar at noon via a smaller boat and explore the amazing small island after swimming in its crystal clear shallow waters.
- Sail to Kanawa Island and relax on the beaches.
- Return to the boat and sail back to Labuan Bajo.
- Go back to Hotel Laprima at 4:00pm and enjoy the free and easy time.
- Check-out from Hotel Laprima.
- Drop off at Komodo Airport.
Our tour ends here.