Day 1: Arusha/Moshi to Lake Manyara Park
Our tour guides will meet you at the hotel and briefing you about the tour. You will travel up to Lake Manyara where you will be able to see tree climbing lions which are the parks main attraction. Why these lions habitually climb trees is still up for debate but viewing a pride relaxing in an acacia tree is an incredible site. The park is also famous for its elephant, huge number of baboons and due to its varied landscape has an impressive range of other game including wildebeest, buffalo, hippo, flamingo, zebra, warthog, waterbuck, dik-dik, and impala. This small park is also home to over 400 species of birds, including flamingos, pelicans, storks and cormorants.
You will be able to view the surroundings as the safari vehicles roof can open up to allow you the best angle for photography.
Day 2: Lake Manyara National Park to Ngorongoro Crater
After getting a delicious breakfast you will depart for Ngorongoro crater which is UNESCO world heritage.
The Ngorongoro Crater and surrounding highlands together form one of Africa's most beautiful regions. Volcanic craters form stunning backdrops to some of the most fertile and richest grazing grounds in Africa. The most famous such crater is without question the Ngorongoro Crater, the worlds largest intact volcanic caldera and home to the highest density of big game in Africa, including all the big five and plenty of predators. The Ngorongoro is the best place in Tanzania to see the big five. A healthy population of black rhino and some of the largest tusker elephants left in Africa today are the prize spots, but the Crater is also home to strong populations of lion, leopard and hyena along with good herds of wildebeest, buffalo and zebra. Other game in the Ngorongoro includes serval cat, cheetah, jackal, Grant's and Thompson's gazelle, flamingo and bat eared foxes.
Day 3: Ngorongoro Crater to Tarangire National Park
You will travel up to Tarangire which is the surprise package on the Northern circuit. Often overshadowed by the Serengeti and the Ngorongoro Crater, Tarangire has immense concentrations of game in the peak months and a fraction of the visitors that go to any of the other Northern parks. The game viewing here from July through to October is superb and the atmosphere and habitat is completely different from the other parks. The real prizes in the park are dwarf mongoose, Oryx and generuk but viewings are very rare. Tarangire is one of Tanzania's finest birding destinations.
If you visit the park during the dry season, you will witness an unforgettable natural wonder as you can observe wonderful creatures such as lions, Leopard, cheetah, giraffes, buffaloes, wildebeests and zebras as well as various types of antelopes and gazelles and with a little luck, you can also spot a python.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Days
Departure Details :
OverviewOur 3-day African safari, which specifically include the Lake Manyara National Park, Ngorongoro Crater & Tarangire National Park has been designed to offer you a short but intense Tanzanian Northern Circuit safari experience, for a shorter and time constrained period of 3 days / 2 nights. You will experience the excitement of game viewing in three of the most spectacular national game parks in Tanzania.
- Park fees(For non-residents)
- All activities(Unless labeled as optional)
- All accommodation(Unless listed as upgrade)
- A professional driver/guide
- All transportation(Unless labeled as optional)
- All Taxes/VAT
- Roundtrip airport transfer
- Meals(As specified in the day-by-day section)
- Drinking water(On all days)
- International flights(From/to home)
- Additional accommodation before and at the end of the tour
- Personal items(Souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Government imposed increase of taxes and/or park fees
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arusha/Moshi to Lake Manyara Park
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.