3 Day Marrakech To Merzouga Erg Chebbi Desert - Marrakesh
OverviewGet the opportunityto visit the Sahara desert of Erg Chebbi Merzouga starting and ending in/from Marrakesh. Explore the Road thousands of kasbahs with diverse landscapes and follow the Nomades. Overnight in a Kasbah hotel in Dades Valley, then a second one under the stars at the desert camp with camel trekking.
Know More about this tourDAY 1: MARRAKECH - AIT BENHADDOU - SKOURA OASES - ROSES VALLEY DADES VALLEY:
Westart with a free pick up at 8 AM, from your accommodation. We journey over the Atlas Mountains as well as enjoying the magnificent views of the surrounding countryside below. Visiting the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou, much as certain Boxed stars, this UNESCO-protected Kasbah seems like suspiciously frozen in time. Movie buffs recognize this redmud-brickKasbah, from Lawrence of Arabia, Jesus of Nazareth, Jewel of the Nile ( as well as the Egyptian towers, and Gladiator). Visit and lunch at the Kasbah of Ait Ben Haddou. Continue onward to Ouarzazate. Stop at the Kasbah of Tourirte for pictures. Drivingalong the route of The Roses Valley, which is renowned for the Festival of Roses. We also pass through the little Berber villages of Skoura, 'El Kelaa des M'Gouna' and 'Boumalene Dades'. Thus, the latest is our final stop for the day. We shall stay overnight in a Kasbah hotel, with dinner and breakfast.
DAY 2: DADES GORGE - TODRA GORGE - TINJDAD - MERZOUGA DESERT.
We continue along the Dades valley, also visiting Dades Gorge, Todra Gorge, and other interesting sites, making our way toMerzouga Desert. We explore the village and meet our Camels, hence trekking for 1 half hour into the Dunes to reach the Erg Chebbi desert camp. The dunes are 20 km long and 5 to 8 km wide, they are also reputed as the highest sand dunes in North Africa. Thus, the environment is diverse and unique. Here we continue the spirit of the nomadic Berber lifestyle, in Morocco Desert. Everyone rides their own Camel. The Camel trek is usually just prior to sunset, also you may enjoy the sun setting over the landscape from the top of the Dunes. Finally, we arrive at the Desert camp, we are greeted with a cup of delicious hot mint tea. We serve dinnerat the restaurant tent, then a campfireunder the stars. Setting on the dunes and beside the warmth of the fireside built especially for you. Enjoying a locally cooked meal of Tagine (special diets are catered for) hence, a drum party and story swapping. Those that wish to can sleep directly under the stars, but there are private tents for everyone. Enjoy the stars in the desert because this is a rare opportunity to see them in this way, as there are no artificial lights around. You can fully appreciate the romanced and glory of the skies above.
DAY 3: MERZOUGA RISSANI ALNIF TAZARINE NKOB AGDEZ - LOW ATLAS MOUNTAINS OUARZAZATE TIZI N TICHKA - MARRAKECH
Just prior to sunrise, we have a camel ride to explore the area further as we head back toMerzougavillage. Shower and a good breakfast at the hotel. We start our journey back to Marrakesh through the Draa Valley as well as over the Atlas Mountains. Plenty of stops for photos. Exploring and lunch as we return to Marrakech. Consequently, the usual arrival time is between 5 pm and 6 pm.
Inclusions for 3 Day Marrakech To Merzouga Erg Chebbi Desert
- 2 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Local taxes
- Afternoon tea
- Bottled water
- Morning tea
- 3-course dinner
- Hotel pickup
- Hotel drop-off
- Private tour
- Round-trip private transfer
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 3 Day Marrakech To Merzouga Erg Chebbi Desert
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking