3-Day Murray River Golf Experience Cruising Aboard Paddlesteamer Emmylou
OverviewEnjoy great food and wine plus a true Australian experience aboard Paddlesteamer Emmylou whilst playing 36 holes of golf over two days at one of the Murray River's best golfing resorts, Rich River Golf Club Resort
- All-inclusive tour
- Small group ensures personal service
- Once-in-a-Lifetime Experience
- Step back in time on a history tour
- Seasonal Offer
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
Know More about this tourFrom the moment you are welcomed onboard by the friendly crew to the moment you disembark you will have memories and friendships to last a lifetime. On this all-inclusive 3 day, 2 night package you'll enjoy magnificent Australian experience cruising along the Murray River from Echuca, and 36 holes of golf over two championship courses at Rich River Golf Club Resort.
This fully inclusive golfing tour includes all meals including breakfast, morning and afternoon teas, lunches, pre-dinner drinks, 3-course dinners at Redgums Restaurant aboard Paddlesteamer Emmylou, transfers, club storage and 36 holes of championship golf over two courses at Rich River Golf Club Resort.
Rich River Golf Club Resort
Rich River offers two distinct Championship golf courses, immaculately groomed and playable all year round. The West Course stretches to 6,227 metres off the mens tees, playing to a par of 72. Opened in 1979, the West Course has been host to many professional events. It has a tight layout with tree-lined fairways and elevated greens.The East Course is no pushover. Measuring 6,247 metres off the mens tees, it plays to a par of 72. Redesigned by Peter Thomson in 1998, the East Course is links style with water coming into play on several holes.
Let Emmy treat you to an unforgettable river cruise along the Murray River for a truly Australian experience whilst also enjoying 36 challenging holes of golf at Rich River Golf Club Resort. Driven by a completely restored 1906 steam engine, experience the simple joy of being on board a traditional paddle steamer. It's the senses that engage you the moment you go aboard: you can smell the warm oil of the engine, feel the heat as the engineer stokes the boiler with redgum logs, climb up to the wheelhouse to chat to the skipper, or just sit and gaze at the changing reflections in the water and let the lilting rhythm and swish of the paddlewheels, the nostalgic hooting of the whistle, and the distant croaking of frogs conjure up the leisurely pace of bygone days.
Emmylou also has a fully stocked bar with top local and Australian Wines, plus a range of alternatives to compliment your meal. All served to your table at Redgums while you enjoy the glowing rose and gold sunset and listen to the river birds' evening chorus. Don't forget to linger over dessert and coffee to watch the stars appear and subject to weather we have a camp fire under the Australian stars
Eighteen guests are comfortably accommodated in twin share cabins with all linen & towels provided, featuring traditional riverboat style bunks with the exception of one double bed cabin. The PS Emmylou is the only wood-fired paddlesteamer in the world offering overnight cruising. Fueled by redgum logs the Emmylou exudes old-world charm whilst offering modern comfort.
Inclusions for 3-Day Murray River Golf Experience Cruising Aboard Paddlesteamer Emmylou
- 2 nights accommodation
- Afternoon tea
- Morning tea
- All activities
- Tour escort/host
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for 3-Day Murray River Golf Experience Cruising Aboard Paddlesteamer Emmylou
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 18 years
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Subject to favorable weather conditions. If canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Transfers in Puno between Bus or Train Station - Hotel
- Private Transfer - Cairo Airport Arrivals Hall to Hotel
- Guided Tour of Cathedral of Holy Trinity
- Cheong Fatt Tze George Town Penang: The Blue Mansion Guided Tour
- Private Departure Transfer: Negombo City to Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA
- Private Arrival Transfer: Colombo Bandaranayake International Airport CMB BIA to Negombo City