3-Day Northern Ireland Tour From Dublin
OverviewIn the last quarter of a century, Northern Ireland has become one of Europe's most trendy and fashionable cities. It is now a must-see destination when traveling in Europe. You will have a choice between backpacker or economy accommodation options.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Breakfast included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDay 1: Dublin - Belfast city (overnight Belfast)
Our first stop this morning is at Monasterboice, a monastic settlement dating back to 501 AD. This ancient monastery is home to the best preserved and most intricately carved Celtic crosses in Ireland. A fully intact stone round tower also keeps watch over the horizon for marauding Vikings.By late morning well arrive in Belfast. Discover why Lonely Planet regards Northern Irelands capital as one of the top 10 'must- visit' cities on Earth. Your driver will show you highlights including City Hall, Queen's University, Albert's Clock, Botanic Gardens and much more.With plenty of time at leisure to explore the city, we strongly recommend the political Black Taxi tour (optional) to view the Peace Wall and infamous political murals. The drivers are locals and can explain what life was like in Belfast during the conflict of 1969 - 1998.
Day 2: Belfast - Giants Causeway - Letterkenny
A glorious touring day cruising the Beautiful North Coast. We initially visit the Dark Hedges, famed by the Game of Thrones. Then it's the jackpot visit of the day - we will trace the footprints of Celtic Giants, walk the Giant's Causeway! Ulster's #1 attraction since 2 million BC! A UNESCO world heritage site and the proud location of an estimated 60,000 hexagonal columns of basalt rock formed by cataclysmic violent volcanic eruptions a long long time ago! Your guide will wax lyrical about how our giant warrior hero - Fionn McCool - built it to fight off our cousins the pesky Scots. Well continue to the nearby city of Derry / Londonderry where well spend the afternoon. There will be plenty of time at leisure after an excellent in-depth walking tour of Derry's walls with a local guide. Learn why the city is officially known as Londonderry and the story of the long bloody siege here in 1689. Your guide will take you down to the well known Bogside district, scene of the Bloody Sunday massacre in 1972 and inspiration for U2's classic anthem 'Sunday, Bloody Sunday'. Just across the border lie the hills of Donegal. Well overnight in the neat town of Letterkenny for a flavour of rural Ireland.Day 3: Letterkenny - Galway - Dublin
After breakfast this morning, well head down a portion of the west coasts Wild Atlantic Way. Our journey takes us through the poetic heartland of Co. Sligo, W.B. Yeats country. We visit the final resting place of the Nobel laureate in Drumcliff Abbey, and admire beautiful Benbulben mountain referenced in many of his poems. Further along the road lies Ireland's premier surf venue and beach at Strandhill, Co. Sligo with some time at leisure for refreshments. Our final stop before returning to Dublin is Galway where we have free time to explore. Maybe visit some wonderful local seafood eateries or try a pint in one of the fantastic pubs. We then take a scenic drive back to Dublin arriving back approx 7 pm.
Inclusions for 3-Day Northern Ireland Tour From Dublin
- 2 nights in shared hostel accommodation (backpacker option) or economy private accommodation (B&Bs, apartments or budget hotel- availability dependent)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Basic breakfast Included (backpacker option) or continental breakfast (economy option)
- Professional guide
- Transport by coach
Exclusions for 3-Day Northern Ireland Tour From Dublin
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 5 years old
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please note: You must reconfirm your pick up location directly with the supplier. Refer to voucher for further information
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.