OverviewIn the last quarter of a century, Northern Ireland has become one of Europe's most trendy and fashionable cities. It is now a must-see destination when traveling in Europe. You will have a choice between backpacker or economy accommodation options.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- Breakfast included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDay 1: Dublin - Belfast
W make our first stop at Monasterboice. This ancient monastery is home to Ireland's best preserved and finest Celtic crosses, and it also has a monumental fully intact Round Tower. Discover Belfast, one of the top 10 'must-see' destinations on Earth. We strongly recommend the world famous Black Taxi tour (optional) to view the Peace Wall and political murals. Your driver will show you highlights of the city including City Hall, Queen's University, Albert's Clock, Botanic Gardens and much more. Tonight we stay in the charming University Quarter, a most lively area with great pubs and restaurants with plenty of choice and catering to all budgets.Day 2: Belfast - Giants Causeway - Derry
We initially visit the Dark Hedges, famed by the Game of Thrones along with views of Ballintoy Harbour one of the backdrops of the series. You'll see the Carrick-a-rede rope bridge (seasonal, consider crossing if you dare, for a small optional charitable donation to the National Trust, the registered UK charity that maintains the Bridge). Then it's the jackpot visit of the day - we will trace the footprints of Celtic Giants, walk the Giant's Causeway! A UNESCO world heritage site and the proud location of an estimated 60,000 hexagonal columns of basalt rock formed by cataclysmic violent volcanic eruptions a long long time ago! You'll have plenty of time to take either the high road or low road hikes to this place of outstanding natural beauty. Once sufficiently impressed we'll be off to take fantastic photos of Dunluce Castle - ancestral home of the McDonnell clan, until its kitchen collapsed into the sea during a great feast in 1639 - killing many staff, who's ghosts are said to still linger in the ruins even to this day. Overnight in Historic Derry.Day 3: Derry - Dublin
Begin today with a hearty breakfast and an excellent in-depth walking tour of Derry's walls with a local guide. Learn why the city is officially known as Londonderry and the story of the long bloody siege here in 1689. Your guide will take you down to the well known Bogside district, scene of the Bloody Sunday massacre in 1972 and inspiration for U2's classic anthem 'Sunday, Bloody Sunday'. Our next stop is a blast from the past, at the portal tomb of Creevykeel dating back to the pagan years in Ireland that gives us an insight to our earliest inhabitants from the stone age and their rituals and burial ceremonies. We continue through the poetic heartland of Ireland, W.B. Yeat's country. We visit his final resting place in Drumcliff Abbey, and admire the beautiful Benbulben referenced in many of his poems. The road takes us to Ireland's premier surf venue and beach at Strandhill, County Sligo. Our final stop before returning to Dublin is Galway where we have free time to explore traditional music capital of Ireland, arriving to Dublin 7 pm.
Inclusions for 3-Day Northern Ireland Tour From Dublin
- 2 nights in shared hostel accommodation (backpacker option) or economy private accommodation (B&B’s, apartments or budget hotel- availability dependent)
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Basic breakfast Included (backpacker option) or continental breakfast (economy option)
- Professional guide
- Transport by coach
Exclusions for 3-Day Northern Ireland Tour From Dublin
- Gratuities (optional)
- Drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 5 years old
The duration of transfers are approximate, the exact duration will depend on the time of day and traffic conditions
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Please note: You must reconfirm your pick up location directly with the supplier. Refer to voucher for further information
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.