3-Day Open Water Course Around Koh TaoWrite a Review
OverviewGet your Open Water Certification on a spacious and comfortable boat and meet Koh Tao’s amazing marine life and beautiful coral reef. This is the chance to discover the wonders of the aquatic world in at 30 degrees water at very affordable rates.
Join this Open Water Course certification will get to dive up to 60feet (18m). If you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the underwater world, this is where it starts.
- All necessary equipment included
- Multi-Day Trip
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
- Close encounter with wildlife
Know More about this tourWe offer the possibility to do a personalized Open Water course on board. A professional local instructor will accompany you in your first diving underwater experience in Koh Tao. The boat is spacious and offers you a comfortable learning place.
Day 1: Koh Tao Pier 5pm - Video
The diver's boat welcomes you at 5pm at Koh Tao Port. The course starts with watching the video Chapter 1 to 5.
Day 2: 8 am - Academic 1 - Confined
We start the academic chapters 1-2-3 at 8am. Then, the confined - exercises in a secured area. The boat comes back at the Pier around 5 pm.
Day 3: 8:30am - Academic 2 - Dive 1 and 2
After breakfast at 8am in the morning, continue with academic chapters 4 and 5. When you are at ease in the water, we will do the first and second dive (less than 40feet - 12m underwater). A final exam will be taken place before or after dinner. The boat comes back at 5pm at the pier.
Day 4: 8am Dive 3 and 4
At 8am, we will do the 3rd and 4th dives (less than 60feet - 18m underwater). The boat comes back at 12am at the Pier. Snack, drinks, fruits, coffee and tea available on demand anytime.
Inclusions for 3-Day Open Water Course Around Koh Tao
- Beverages and snacks available any time
- Use of diving equipment
Exclusions for 3-Day Open Water Course Around Koh Tao
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
- DVD (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Minimum age is 14 years
Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Bangkok Hotel To Koh Chang Hotel SIC
- Bangkok Suvarnabhumi Airport To Pattaya Hotel
- Chiang Mai - Half Day Mae Sa Elephants At Work!
- Dream World & Snow Town With Lunch SIC
- Jim Thompson House Private Tour
- Chao Phraya Princess Cruise With Dinner
- Angthong National Marine Park By Big Boat
- Van On Disposal Within Bangkok Area
- Airport Diamond Marhaba Service - Dubai
- Phuket Fantasea Show