3-Day Open Water Course At Koh Tao All-in LiveaboardWrite a Review
OverviewIf you’ve always wanted to take scuba diving lessons, experience unparalleled adventure and see the underwater world, this is where it starts. Koh Tao’s famous with amazing marine life and beautiful coral reef offers to any new diver the chance to discover the wonders of the aquatic world in at 30 degrees water at very affordable rates. Book and join this Open Water Course certification will get to dive up to 60ft (18m).
- Close encounter with wildlife
- All necessary equipment included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourThe possibility to do a personalized Open Water course is available on board. A professional local instructor will accompany you in your first diving experience.
Day 1: Koh Tao Pier 5 pm - Video
Welcome aboard at 5pm at Koh Tao Port.
The course starts with watching the video Chapter 1 to 5. Dinner (Thai or Western) will be provided on board and you will have a good night sleep in the assigned cabins.
Day 2: Academic 1 - Confined - Dive 1 and 2
We start the academic chapters 1-2-3 at 8 am after a healthy breakfast.
Then, the confined (1) - exercises in a secured area. When you are at ease in the water, we will do the first and second dive (less than 40ft - 12m underwater). Day 2 finish with a simple delicious dinner and chill out on the rooftop. Is a perfect place to watch the sunset.
Day 3: Academic 2 - Confined - Dive 3 and 4
After breakfast at 8 am in the morning, chapters 4 and 5, followed by the confined (2) exercise before lunch is served (choice between Thai or Western food). The afternoon will be filled up with 3rd and 4th dives (less than 60ft - 18m underwater). A final exam will be taken place before or after dinner. You can choose to stay additional night on board or visit Koh Tao.
Day 4: Breakfast and drop-off at Koh Tao Pier
If you stay overnight after Day 3, a breakfast will be served and we will let you go to catch the morning boat.
Inclusions for 3-Day Open Water Course At Koh Tao All-in Liveaboard
- 3 nights accommodation on the boat
- Beverages, breakfast, buffet lunch (Thai/Western), buffet dinner (Thai/Western), snacks
- Hotel or port pickup
Exclusions for 3-Day Open Water Course At Koh Tao All-in Liveaboard
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
There is a minimum of 4 people required per booking
There is a maximum of 6 people per booking
Minimum age is 14 years
Diving within 48 hours of flying is not recommended. All participants will be required to complete a health questionnaire prior to diving. Some pre-existing medical conditions (eg asthma, heart conditions, etc) may prevent you from diving, please consult your doctor
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.