OverviewEnjoy a private desert safari from Cairo for 3 days and 2 nights. After visiting Bahariya Oasis and spending a night in a hotel, this 4x4 Jeep safari will take you into the Black and White Deserts where you camp out in the open air in a traditional Bedouin tent. You will finish your guided trip with a visit of Farafra, after which you will be transported back to Cairo.
- Get off the beaten track in a 4x4
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
- Family friendly
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourDay 1:
In the morning you will be picked up from your hotel or port in Cairo by an air-conditioned vehicle that takes you to the Oasis of Bahariya via the Desert Road. After arrival there you will have lunch, after which your private guide will take you for a visit of the Temple of Ain El Muftella, a Roman water source and the Tomb of Bannantiu. After this visit you will be transferred to your hotel in Bahariya where you spend your first night.
(Meals included: lunch and dinner)
After breakfast you will be picked up from your hotel to start your safari by an air-conditioned 4×4 Jeep through the Black Desert to the magical White Desert, which is the largest in the world. You will see beautiful rock formations in the shapes of mushroom and more. At night after a BBQ-dinner around a bonfire you will find a place to spend the night in the open air in a traditional Bedouin tent.
(Meals included: breakfast, lunch and dinner)
You can start your day with a beautiful sunrise in the desert, after which you have breakfast. Then you drive to the Oasis of Farafra where you finish your desert safari. Later in the day you will be transported back to Cairo.
(Meals included: breakfast)
Inclusions for 3-Day Private Bahariya Oasis Tour And Desert Safari From Cairo
- 2 nights accommodation
- Entrance fees
- National Park fees
- Meals as per itinerary
- Local guide
- Hotel/port pickup and drop-off
- Transport by air-conditioned vehicle
Exclusions for 3-Day Private Bahariya Oasis Tour And Desert Safari From Cairo
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.