3-Day Private Beijing Sightseeing Package Including Peking Duck, Hot Pot And Show
OverviewIn this 3-day private tour, visit top attractions in Beijing including the UNESCO sites: Forbidden City, Temple of Heaven, Summer Palace, Mutianyu Great Wall Section and Ming tombs . Furthermore, explore the famous Tiananmen square, take a panoramic view on Forbidden City from Jing Shan Park, have a photo stop at the 2008 Olympic Games bird's nest and water cubicle, explore the grand Buddha in Lama Temple and see old imperial Beijing areas during a rickshaw tour in the Hutong area with the Bell and Drum Towers. Enjoy a wonderful evening show and taste the most famous hot pot lunch and delicious Peking Duck dinner.
- Instant Confirmation
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Beijing Tiananmen square - Forbidden city - Jing Shan Park - Temple of Heaven - Show (L)
After complimentary hotel pickup in the morning our first stop is theTiananmen square,the largest city square in the world.Stepping across the marble bridge, see theForbidden Cityand admire the serene and well preserved buildings then,do a mini hike to the top of Jing Shan Park. From the mountain in the park, you will have a bird's view of the entire Forbidden City and Beijing City. Afterwards enjoy hot pot lunch.
After lunch, visit a silk factory, then head over to the Temple of Heaven, used for paying homage but is now a bustling place where locals take part in traditional activities such as Tai Chi, among other activities.Close the day enjoying an impressive show (choose from our collection; Acrobatic, Kungfu, Peking Opera).
After the show you will be transferred back to the hotel.
Day 2: Beijing Mutianyu Great Wall - Ming tombs (Chang ling)- Bird's nestle and Water cube (L, D)
Hotel pickup will be very early in the morningthen you will enjoy a relaxed scenic drive totheMing tomb (Chang tomb); the most well-preserved ground building. Wind up with refreshing air in this serene escape from the bustling cities before making a stop for lunch in a jade factory.
In the afternoon, visitMutianyu Great Wall, where you can either hike up the top of the wall for a panorama of the verdant forest covered above the rolling ridges, or you can take the cable car up to view the breathtaking scenery in 360 degree view.
After the wall, enjoy a cup of freshly brewed tea in a tea ceremonyfollowed by a stop at the Olympic center to take some nice exterior photos.
At night, devour a Peking Duck dinner before heading back to the hotel.
Day 3: Beijing Lama Temple - Hutong area - Panda house - Summer Palace (L)
Hotel pickupwill be in the morning then we will head to theBeijing Zoo where you will see the cute panda nibbling on bamboo and cuddling. Be sure to take photos with this cute pandas before moving to theSummer Palace,the largest and the most beautiful Chinese imperial garden.
Lunch will be served in a Chinese family in theHutongarea while touring the alley ways by rickshaw. Shuttle among different Hutongs and get a feel of the old Beijing life style. During this ride youalso visit the area of the Bell and Drum Towerswhich are prominent constructions and represent the old city. Finally we visit theLama Temple, famous for the biggest Buddha in the world made out one piece of wood.
The tour ends with transferred back to the hotel.
Inclusions for 3-Day Private Beijing Sightseeing Package Including Peking Duck, Hot Pot And Show
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- All activities
- Meals as per itinerary (3 L=lunch, 1D=Peking duck dinner)
- One show ticket per person
- Mineral water per person per day
Exclusions for 3-Day Private Beijing Sightseeing Package Including Peking Duck, Hot Pot And Show
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Cable Car at the Great Wall
- Gratuities to the rickshaw driver in Hutong
- Hotel accommodation
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please wear comfortable walking shoes
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 8-9 hours layover tour to Great Wall & Forbidden City
- 4-5 hours layover night tour in Beijing city
- Private Trip to Tianjin from Beijing
- Private Full Day Tour: Terra Cotta Army
- Private Full Day Authentic Local Markets and Spa Tour
- Full Day Private Authentic Beijing Tour
- Private Full Day Tour: Amazing Beijing Highlights
- Private 3 days Celebrity Cruise Tours