3-Day Private Beijing To Shanghai Tour By Bullet Train Or Air
OverviewThis is a taste of Beijing and Shanghai in three days, you will see the Great Wall of China, the forbidden city, Tiananmen square, temple of heaven. Enjoy the Peking roast duck dinner in Beijing , then get to Shanghai to see the famous bund and Yuyuan garden with its famous bazar street nearby. The 3-day tour which pass by two most famous cities in China will offer you a nice taste of China. Please note this product doesn't include the hotel accommodations.
- All entrance fees included
- Lunch included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tourDay 1: Beijing (L)
In the morning, Beijing tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby, then start your 3 days private tour,drive to visit the world's famous Mutianyu Great Wall, you will see the well-preserved Great wall stand there for almost 600 years, then have lunch in a local restaurant nearby.
Drive back to Beijing in the afternoon, have a walk around the 2008 Olympics stadiums-Bird Nest and water cube, you will have the local famous Peking roast duck for dinner, after that, the driver will take you back to your hotel.
Day 2: Beijing - Shanghai (L)
In the morning, your Beijing tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby, the first stop is to go to visit Tiananmen square, then walk in the forbidden city which is the palace for Ming and Qing dynasty emperors for 600 years. You will have lunch in a local restaurant, after that, you will visit Temple of heaven nearby.
The driver will drive to the train station to catch the bullet train to Shanghai, but if you book to take the airplane, then you will be taken to Beijing international airport, upon your arrival at Shanghai railway station or Shanghai airport, your Shanghai local tour guide and driver will pick you up to your booked hotel to check in.
Day 3: Shanghai (L)
In the morning, Shanghai tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby, go to visit the famous bund to see those famous old building which represent old Shanghai history, then go to visit the Yuyuan garden, there is a bazar market nearby which is a good place for shopping and bargaining the price. You will have lunch in a local restaurant, in the afternoon,the driver will take you back to your hotel.
This three-day private tour will end at that time in Shanghai.
Inclusions for 3-Day Private Beijing To Shanghai Tour By Bullet Train Or Air
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- Transportation by air or bullet train
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
Exclusions for 3-Day Private Beijing To Shanghai Tour By Bullet Train Or Air
- Gratuities (recommended)
- 2 nights accommodation
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
Please make sure that passport information is entered as it appears on your ID
Adult pricing only
Booking must be made at least 7 days in advance
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.