OverviewLeave Moroccos souks and medinas behind and step off the beaten track on this private 3-day tour from Marrakech to Fez. Travel through the city of Ouarzazate to the UNESCO-listed At Benhaddou kasbah; watch local workers blending scented perfumes at a rose-growing plantation at Kelaa Mgouna; take the 'Road of 1,000 Kasbahs' through the Dads Valley to Tinghir; and discover desert oases and meet Berber villagers along the banks of the Todgha River. You'll also trek into the Sahara Desert on camelback and enjoy dinner under the stars.
- Multi-Day Trip
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Breakfast included
- Dinner included
Know More about this tourTravel from Marrakech to the UNESCO-listed Aït Benhaddou kasbah with your private guide. Visit a rose-growing cooperative in the Valley of Roses. Take the Road of 1,000 Kasbahs to the Todgha River and meet local Berber villagers on route to the Todgha River. Follow your guide deep into the Sahara Desert on camelback and enjoy a traditional Moroccan dinner beneath starlit skies. Selected meals and overnight accommodation in a desert camp and 3-star hotel included.
Inclusions for 3-Day Private Desert Tour From Marrakech To Fez: Ouarzazate, Sahara Desert Camel Trek And Berber Village Visit
- Private driver-guide
- Camel trek in Erg Chebbi
- Overnight accommodation in a Sahara desert camp and at a 3-star hotel in Boulmane Dades
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Transport by private, air-conditioned minivan or 4x4
Exclusions for 3-Day Private Desert Tour From Marrakech To Fez: Ouarzazate, Sahara Desert Camel Trek And Berber Village Visit
- Gratuities (optional)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Entrance fees
- Additional local guides
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Not recommended for children under 5 years old
Good walking shoes, sunscreen and sunglasses are recommended
Drinking water is not provided by can be purchased along the way
Accommodation at the desert camp will be in a private tent with shared bathroom facilities
3-star hotel accommodation is in single, double or twin rooms with private bathroom facilities
Bedding is provided in the desert camp so there is no need to bring a sleeping bag
Long trousers are recommended for the camel ride because the saddles can cause skin irritation
A conservative dress code is recommended in Morocco. Men and women should keep their upper body as well as their knees covered at all times as a sign of respect to the local culture. Wearing shorts is not recommended. It can be cold at night and in the winter so please bring appropriate clothing
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.