3-Day Private Shanghai To Beijing Tour By Air
OverviewThis is a taste of Shanghai and Beijing in three days, you will see the famous bund and Yuyuan garden with its famous bazar street nearby in Shanghai,then get to Beijing to see the Great Wall, the forbidden city, Tiananmen square, temple of heaven. Enjoy the Peking roast duck dinner in Beijing ,The 3-day tour which pass by two most famous cities in China will offer you a nice taste of China. Please note this product doesn't include the hotel accommodations.
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourDay 1: Shanghai (L)
In the morning, Shanghai tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby, go to visit the famous bund to see those famous old building which represent old Shanghai history, then go to visit the Yuyuan garden, there is a bazar market nearby which is a good place for shopping and bargaining the price. You will have lunch in a local restaurant, in the afternoon,the driver will take you back to your hotel.
Day 2: Shanghai-Beijing(L+D)
In the morning,the driver will drive you to Shanghai airport, upon your arrival at Beijing airport, your Beijing local tour guide and driver will pick you up from the airport, then go to visit the world's famous Mutianyu Great Wall, you will see the well-preserved Great wall stand there for almost 600 years, then have lunch in a local restaurant nearby. Drive back to Beijing in the afternoon, have a walk around the 2008 Olympics stadiums-Bird Nest and water cube, you will have the local famous Peking roast duck for dinner, after that,drive to your booked hotel to check in.
Day 3: Beijing (L)
In the morning, your Beijing tour guide and driver will pick you up from your hotel lobby, the first stop is to go to visit Tiananmen square, then walk in the forbidden city which is the palace for Ming and Qing dynasty emperors for 600 years. You will have lunch in a local restaurant, after that, you will visit Temple of heaven nearby.
After that, the tour guide will take you back to your hotel, this three-day private tour will end at that time in Beijing.
Inclusions for 3-Day Private Shanghai To Beijing Tour By Air
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Professional guide
- Private tour
- One way flight ticket from Shanghai to Beijing
Exclusions for 3-Day Private Shanghai To Beijing Tour By Air
- Gratuities (recommended)
- 2 nights accommodation
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants for booking the air ticket
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Tour: Zhujiajiao, Oriental Pearl Tower and Shanghai History Museum
- Best of Shanghai Day Tour including Jade Buddha Temple and The Bund
- Day Tour of Shanghai Highlights
- Private Day Trip: Zhujiajiao Water Town and HuangPu River Cruise
- Small-Group Shanghai Sightseeing Tour, River Cruise and Wonton-Making Lesson
- Exploring Shanghai by Bike Half-Day Tour