3-Day Private Taj Mahal, Agra And Jaipur Tour With Fatehpur Sikri And Elephant Ride From Delhi
OverviewOur 3 day Taj & Pink city tour offers you to witness the splendor of one of the most magnificent cities in India. Agra & Jaipur, both are beautiful cities known as a Taj City, Agra & Pink City Jaipur. The greatest tourist attraction in Agra is Taj Mahal & Fort, Taj Mahal is one of the current Seven Wonders of the World. The Jaipur city is surrounded by beautiful Aravali hills. The magnificent Jal Mahal is located in the middle of Mansagar Lake. Jaipur has a lot to offer its visitors including Birla Temple, Amer Fort, Hawa Mahal and many more.
- Get inside tips from a local
- Romantic experience, perfect for couples
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourDay 1 New Delhi - Agra
Our driver will pick you up early in the morning from your hotel in New Delhi or airport. Later, he will drive you to Agra. Agra is located at a distance of approx. 235km from New Delhi. After a 4-5 hours journey we reach Agra.
On arrival at Agra around 11am, we will first check-in at the hotel after a quick fresh-up, visit epitome of love- Taj Mahal.
Taj Mahal was constructed by Shah Jahan in loving memory of his wife Mumtaz. Acclaimed by the archaeologists world over as the finest example of Mughal architecture, it reflects a style which combines elements from Persian, Turkish and Indian architectural styles.
After a lunch at a local restaurant (own expense), visit Agra Fort Agra fort known as the treasure house of Mughal Empire. The monument was constructed with red sandstone and white marble.
We will then visit Marble factory & some famous shops. Head back to the hotel and enjoy your dinner at the hotel. (Taj Mahal closed on every Friday)
Day 2 Agra Fatehpur Sikri- Jaipur
After check out from the hotel and chauffeur will take you to visit Fatehpur Sikhri.
Built in the honor of saint Sheikh Salim Chisti, Fatehpur Sikhri was Akbar's capital and is hailed for its imperial contents. Here, experience the charm of Mughal era and witness the wonderful example of Mughal art & architecture.
After completing your visit, you will be driven to Jaipur, enroute you will enjoy lunch at Rajasthani restaurant (own expense). On arrival to Jaipur, check-in to the hotel, we''ll visit Birla Temple (without guide) and back to the hotel, enjoy your dinner at the hotel.
Day 3 Jaipur Delhi
After checkout from the hotel, visit Amber Fort . Amber fort is constructed with red and white sandstone. It displays perfect blend of Hindu and Muslim style of architecture. After Fort stop at Jal Mahal. Jal Mahal also known as Water Palace which is located in the middle of Mansagar Lake.
We will then drive to Hawa Mahal. Hawa Mahal is also known as Palace of Winds The 5-storey beehive structure amuses its visitors the most. Later we visit City Palace. The magnificent City Palace of Jaipur is a palace complex which features many buildings including Chandra Mahal and Mubarak Mahal. City Palace also features a museum, where rich collection of Rajput warriors is brilliantly preserved. Our Delhi-Jaipur tour is completed with the visit to City Palace.
After that, the driver will take you back to your Delhi hotel or airport between 7 to 9pm.
Inclusions for 3-Day Private Taj Mahal, Agra And Jaipur Tour With Fatehpur Sikri And Elephant Ride From Delhi
- 2 nights accommodation in good 4 star category Hotel.
- Entrance fees
- Local guide
- Transfer and Sightseeing by Private Ac Car.
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Buffet dinner
Exclusions for 3-Day Private Taj Mahal, Agra And Jaipur Tour With Fatehpur Sikri And Elephant Ride From Delhi
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A small amount of walking is involved
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 01 person per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.