3-Day Private Tour In Transylvania From Bucharest
OverviewTransylvania, a set of valleys and mountain peaks in the Northwest of Romania, is perhaps one of the most popular places in the world for the legends and mysteries surrounding his paths. Defined by the writer Bram Stoker as the most mysterious place in Europe, it is the ideal destination for those who want to experience the charm of nature and picturesque medieval landscapes without sacrificing the evocative power of the legend of Count Dracula.
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- Breakfast included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Bucharest Cozia Sibiu
Departure from your hotel at 09 a.m. and visit the monastery of Cozia on the Valley of Olt. Later we will arrive in the medieval town of Sibiu, also European Capital of Culture in 2007. Enjoy a tour of the old town with its Big Square, Small Square and the beautiful Evangelical Cathedral in the Huet Square. If requested You can have a special dinner in a peasents hous in Sibiel. Overnight in a central located 4* hotel.
Day 2: Sibiu Biertan Sighisoara Brasov
After breakfast we will cross the typical Transylvanian villages and arrive in Biertan where we will visit the Unesco fortified church of Biertan, famous for the tower of divorce that has an interesting legend. Later we will arrive Sighisoara where we can have the lunch right in the house where Vlad Dracula was born. Visit the medieval Unesco citadel of Sighisoara and departure to one of the beautiful cities in Romania that is Brasov, where you can visit the famous Black Church (2 Michelin stars); in the heart of the city, it is the largest Gothic building in the South East Europe and a important monument for the Romanian architecture, which boasts a bell of 6 tons and a remarkable collection of oriental rugs.
Overnight in a 3* hotel close to the old town of Brasov
Day 3: Brasov Bran Sinaia Bucharest
After breakfast we'll head to Bran where you need to get to experience the charm of the legend; here is the famous castle which according to tradition was home for the Count Dracula and inspired the novel written by Stoker. Born at the beginning as a military fortress, it was occupied by Maghiars, Austrians, then abandoned and restored to its splendour only in the 19th century. Topped by four towers and magnificent museum rooms, it is a gem of Romanian's medieval art, as well as home of the mysterious charming and creepy Count Dracula.
In the evening visit the Peles Castle, considered among the most beautiful in Europe. Peles Castle is a masterpiece of eclectic architecture dominated by neo German Renaissance style. Stained-glass windows with scenes from German fairy tales, chandeliers in Murano glass, fine wood carvings and gold or Cordoba leather-paneled walls, Sevre porcelain and ivory carvings are completing the picture of the favourite residence of the royal family and especially of Queen Elizabeth. Peles Castle may be considered the castle of Records - it was the first building of its kind to have since the construction a central heating system and elevator - in the theatre ordered by the queen was presented for the first time in Romania a movie. Close to Peles Castle is the Pelisor Castle (The Little Peles), the summer residence of the successor of King Charles I.
Inclusions for 3-Day Private Tour In Transylvania From Bucharest
- 2 nights accommodation
- Local taxes
- Local guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Entrance fees
Exclusions for 3-Day Private Tour In Transylvania From Bucharest
- Photo fees at the museums (where reqested)
- Food and drinks
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.