The first day starts with a city tour including visiting the first construction of St Petersburg - St Peter & Paul Fortress. Excursions to the Church of our Savior on the Spilled Blood and St Isaac's Cathedral are also included in our sightseeing program. In the second half of the day, enjoy the treasures of the Hermitage Museum, including the state rooms of the Winter Palace.
On the second day, our route heads to the suburban residence of Peterhof, located on the coast of the Gulf of Finland. Visit the Grand Palace of Peterhof, created by Peter the Great and exhibiting the finest examples of the interior decor. Having enjoyed the park of Peterhof with its fabulous fountains, head back to St Petersburg where you will be invited to take a sightseeing boat tour.
The last day of your stay in St Petersburg will be dedicated to visiting two summer residencies of the Russian Tsars - Tsarskoye Selo and Pavlovsk. During your tour to Catherine's Palace in the Tsars' Village, you will see the famous Amber Room which attracts thousands of tourists every day. Just a short right away is the Pavlovsk Palace - am elegant family residence full of antique statues and precious furniture.
The itinerary of St Petersburg three-day tour:
Day 1 (7 hours):
- City tour + St Peter & Paul Fortress
- Visiting the Church on the Spilled Blood and St Isaac's Cathedral
- Excursion to the Hermitage Museum
Day 2 (7 hours):
- Transfer to Peterhof + short subway ride
- Tour of the Grand Palace and the Park of Peterhof
- Sightseeing cruise on the rivers and canals
Day 3 (7 hours):
- Transfer to the Tsar's Village (Tsarskoye Selo)
- Tour of Catherine's Palace + walk in the Park
- Transfer to Pavlovsk, Tour of the Palace and the Park
This 3-day tour of St Petersburg includes arrival and departure transfers from/to airport/train station. You will be asked to provide your flights' data for a pickup. The order of the sightseeing will be adjusted to the days of the week.