3-Day Private Yucatan Peninsula Tour Including Mayan Community - Cancun
OverviewEnjoy a 3-day tour which includes private transportation to all main archaeological sites as well as a Mayan community. You will also visit a cenote and see the main landmarks in Merida and Uxmal.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Hotel pickup included
- Private tour is operated with just your party and a guide/driver
Know More about this tourDay 1:
You will be picked up from your hotel in Cancun or Riviera Maya at 7am. You may choose to be picked up from the airport if you wish. You will drive to Ek Balam or Chichen Itza (depending on what you'd like to visit) and have 2 hours there to explore the site. From there, you will head to Hu Biku cenote where you can take a swim. Then, at approximately 1:30pm, you will head to Izamal Uayma and visit the church. Finally, you will head to visit a Maya community and learn all about their traditions. You'll arrive at Izamal at 4:30pm where you have time at your leisure and can spend the night. (Accommodation is not included).
In the morning, you will head to visit the main market of Izamal. You will then depart at 9:30am to the city of Merida. Arriving at 11:30am, you have a chance to visit the city and have lunch (not included). You will then continue driving to Uxmal and get there at 4:30pm. You will rest for a bit and then go have dinner and watch the Sound and Light show in Uxmal.
After breakfast, you will have two hours to explore Uxmal. Then, you'll start your drive back to Cancun and stop at Kabah on the way for a one-hour visit. You will then visit the "Lol tun" caves and have an hour there to enjoy before heading back to visit some monasteries and then reach Cancun in the evening.
Note: This tour doesn't include accommodation, guides or meals.
Inclusions for 3-Day Private Yucatan Peninsula Tour Including Mayan Community
- Transport by private vehicle
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Private tour
- Travel insurance on the van
- Maya community visit
Exclusions for 3-Day Private Yucatan Peninsula Tour Including Mayan Community
- Entrance fees to Chichen Itza ,Uxmal ,Ek Balam and Lultun cave ($18USD per person)
- Tour guide at the parks ($75USD per park)
- Gratuities (optional)
- Accommodation (usually, $70USD per room )
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children under 10 years free in the parks
Note: The itinerary can be modified to customer's preferences
Note: The tour doesn't include accommodation. You may contact the local tour operator upon booking to receive special rates for hotels in each destination visited
Price is per van, based on a maximum of 6 people per vehicle
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Tulum Ruins and Cenote Swim from Cancun
- Ek Balam Tour Including Cenote Maya Visit from Cancun
- Private Tour: Bird Watching from Cancun
- Viator Exclusive: Chichen Itza at Your Own Pace Plus Access to Hospitality Suite
- Seabreacher Experience in Cancun
- Private Luxury Departure Transfer: Hotel to Cancun Airport