OverviewDuring this 3-day private or small-group tour, your dedicated guide and driver will take you around the dynamiccity of Busan and the 'Golden City' of Gyeongju.
Visitspectacular sights, such as the Songdo Sky Walk -- Korea's longest ocean sky walk -- and famous landmarks, such as Gamcheon Culture Village, Haedong Yonggungsa Templeand Mountain Hwangnyeong Observatory where you can enjoy an awesome view of of Busan.
See UNESCO World Heritage sites: Bulguk Temple and Seokguram Grotto as well as other important historic places of Gyeongju.This tour also includes lunch, entrance fees and air-conditioned transportation daily.
Note: You are responsible for booking your own accommodations as it is not included in this package.
- All entrance fees included
- Comprehensive tour of the city
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
Know More about this tour
Your tour begins with a pickup from your hotel in Busan each morning. The guided tour duration is 8 hours each day and ends with a drop-off at your hotel in Busan.
Day 1 (Busan A)
1. Songdo Sky Walk, which has drawn attention as the first of its kind in Korea, and for its long, curving trail.
2. Gamcheon Culture Village, nicknamed the "Machu Picchu" of Busan.
3. BIFF Square, Gukje Market
4. Jagalchi Market (Fish Market), Korea's largest seafood market
5. Yeongdo Bridge, which connects the Jung-gu and Yeongdo-gu districts in Busan.
6. Samgwang Temple where the famous lantern festival is held, which has been attracting over a million visitors each year.
7. Mountain Hwangnyeongsan Observatory, located in the heart of Busan with an altitude of 427m. We will drive up to the top.
Day 2 (Busan B)
1. Dalmaji Road is a small walkway on the corner to Songjeong Beach, located just beyond Haeundae Beach.
2. Haedong Yonggungsa Temple, situated on the coast of the north-eastern portion of Busan.
3. Haeundae Beach is probably the most famous beach in the country. "Haeundae" was so named by scholar Choi Chi-Won of the Silla Kingdom (57 BC - AD 935).
4. Dongbaek Island (Island of Camellias), an island located off one end of Busan's famous Haeundae Beach.
5. Oryukdo Skywalk, construction of this skywalk was with the theme of "walking over the sky"
6. UN Memorial Cemetery in Korea honors UN soldiers from 16 countries that were killed in battle during the Korean War from 1950-1953.
7. Busan Cinema Center - Home of Busan International Film Festival ( BIFF ). World's largest roof under the Guinness World Records.
8. Shinsegae Centum City Department Store is registered in the Guinness World Records as the largest shopping complex in the world.
Day 3 (Gyeongju)
1. Shilla Kingdom Theater - Tourists can enjoy short film of Shilla Kimdom dynasty.
2. Gyochon Traditional Village - a hanok village that allows visitors a look inside life of Choi Clan.
3. Daereungwon Tomb Complex - Large ancient tombs of kings and nobles can be seen around Gyeongju at the Daereungwon Tomb Complex
4. Cheomseongdae Observatory - oldest existing astronomical observatory in Asia
5. Bulguk Temple [UNESCO World Heritage] - the representative relic of Gyeongju and was designated as a World Cultural Asset by UNESCO
6. Seokguram Grotto [UNESCO World Heritage] - is the representative stone temple of Korea
7. Gyeongju Donggung Palace and Wolji Pond - The pond was originally built in Wolseung Fortress but the fortress was destroyed and now lies in ruins.
Inclusions for 3-Day Round-Trip Tour From Busan To Gyeongju
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Professional guide
- Professional photographer
- Bottled water
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Private or Small-group tour, depending on option selected
Exclusions for 3-Day Round-Trip Tour From Busan To Gyeongju
- Hotel Accommodations
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received within 48 hours of booking, subject to availability
Accommodations are NOT included in the tour. It is your responsibility to book accommodations at your own expense
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required. The tour will be cancelled otherwise. (2 people in total, not per each booking or group)
Maximum is 15 people per booking
Not wheelchair accessible
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Not recommended for participants with back problems
Not recommended for participants with heart complaints or other serious medical conditions
Not recommended for pregnant women
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.