OverviewYou will be taken to Mikumi national park, which is Tanzania's fourth largest park based in southern circuit and it even covers a distance of 3230km.
This park is famous for tree climbing lions and it's bordered with both Udzungwa and Uluguru chain of mountains. The safari will starts from Dar es salaam and it takes approximately 4hrs which covers about 320km.
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- Flexibility to customize your itinerary to your own preferences
- All entrance fees included
- Vegetarian meal option available
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDay 1: Arrive in Dar es Salaam.
Upon arrival at the Dar ES Salaam International Airport, you will be met by a driver who will transfer you to the Transit Motel for an overnight stay.
Day 2: Dar es Salaam to Mikumi National Park.
At around 7:30 AM, you will be picked up from your Motel and driven to Mikumi National Park with your packed lunch. Arrive for an afternoon game drive that will last until sunset. Enjoy an evening drive to the Morio Motel in Mikumi town for dinner and an overnight stay. All meals included
Day 3: Return to Dar es Salaam.
After an early morning (sunrise game viewing) game drive, return to your accommodation for breakfast and prepare to check out. By noon, you will start driving back to Dar es Salaam and have lunch at Morogoro Town. Your guide will bring you back to the airport in the early evening.
Inclusions for 3-Day Safari In Mikumi National Park
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B = breakfast, L = lunch, D = dinner)
- Professional English-speaking guide
- Private tour
- Accommodation as per itinerary
Exclusions for 3-Day Safari In Mikumi National Park
- Excess luggage charges (where applicable)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Souvenir photos (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Not recommended for child aged 3 and under
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.