3-Day: Seven Churches Of Revelation Tour From IzmirWrite a Review
From USD 413.22
OverviewVisits to Izmir Agora site wich is part of Smyrna and St. Polycarp Church. Acropolis, Asclepion and St. John's. Church of Pergamum, Thyatira in today's Akhisar. Ephesus, St. Marys House and St. John's Basilica n Selcuk, Laodicea near Hierapolis in Pamukkale. Philadelphia in today's Alasehir for St. John's Church and Sardes, was the capital of Lydian Kingdom.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tourDay 1: Izmir - Smyrna - Pergamum - Thyatira - Izmir (L)
After pickup from your Izmir hotel or Izmir Airport, settle into your comfortable, air-conditioned vehicle and visit Izmir Agora, once part of the ancient city of Smyrna.
Then, make the journey to visit the ancient ruins of Pergamum, including its famous Asclepion healing center. Next, continue to the relics of Thyatira, a city of artisans’ guilds during St. Paul's time and one that received one of the longest letters in the Revelations.
Overnight: 4-star hotel in Izmir
Day 2: Ephesus - St. Mary’s House - Pamukkale (B, L, D)
This morning, head to Ephesus, one of the most important cities in the eastern Roman Empire, and home to many Greco-Roman and Christian remains. St. Paul resided and preached here between 54 and 57 AD.
After exploring here, visit the nearby House of the Virgin Mary, where a chapel stands on a wooded hilltop marking the site of what’s believed to have been her last home.
Make a short visit to St. John's Basilica and then continue to Pamukkale for overnight and dinner
Overnight: 4-star hotel in Pamukkale
Day 3: Pamukkale - Hierapolis - Laodicea - Philadelphia - Sardis - Izmir (B, L)
After breakfast at your hotel, set off to tour Hierapolis, the one-time home of Philip the Evangelist’s home. Stroll around the Greco-Roman remnants to see the extensive necropolis, churches, and baths, and then stop at nearby Laodicea.
This afternoon, continue to the archaeological site of Philadelphia, a favorite city of St. Paul and St. John, and visit Sardis, the capital of the kingdom of Lydia, to inspect the remnants of its beautiful gymnasium and marble-paved synagogue.
Later, return to Izmir and finish your tour with a drop-off at the airport or your hotel.
Inclusions for 3-Day: Seven Churches Of Revelation Tour From Izmir
- 1 night 4* hotel accommodations in Izmir on BB basis (Breakfasts at the hotel)
- 1 night 4* hotel accommodation in Pamukkale on HB basis (Breakfast and Dinner at the hotel)
- Transportation by A/C vehicle
- Airport / hotel pick up and drop off services
- English speaking Professional guiding services
- Entrance fees to sites and museums
- 3 Lunches
- 2 small bottled water per person per day
- Parking fees for the vehicle
Exclusions for 3-Day: Seven Churches Of Revelation Tour From Izmir
- Alcoholic drinks
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Infant seats available on request if advised at the time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.