3-Day Small Group Bruny Island Guided Walk From Hobart
OverviewThe ultimate Tasmanian short break: This three-day walk takes you from Hobart, via private boat to Bruny Island. Eight guests are treated to coastal walks, produce direct from the source, luxury camping and exquisite meals.
- All-inclusive tour
- Led by a local guide
- Small group ensures personal service
Know More about this tourDay 1
- Step aboard your group's private boat on the Hobart waterfront and explore the river Derwent as you cruise to Bruny Island - this is the only alternative access to the long queues of the Bruny Islandferry.
- Enjoy a guided walk on Bruny Islands east coast(12-kilometre return, 5-6hrs, no pack required).
- Cool off by wading out into the crystal clear waters of Great Bay and harvesting your own oysters.
- Sleep in a king size bed in a luxury tent and enjoy a hot shower at camp, set on a secluded 100-acres.
- Sit back and enjoy a glass of wine as your guides prepare dinner sourced from the island or in the waters surrounding it.
- Guided walk to East Cloudy Head (12-kilometre return, 5-6hrs, no pack required).for views of Bruny Islands rugged South Coast and the Southern Ocean.
- Drop by neighbour Ross OMearas farm (of Gourmet Farmer fame) and collect some ingredients for the evenings meal.
- Gather round the fire with a glass of pinot from Tasmanias Southernmost vineyard.
- As darkness descends on camp, watch as Tasmanias unique nocturnal wildlife emerges
- Have some time to yourself and try to spot some of Bruny Islands 150 species of birds (including all 12 Tasmanian endemics)
- Climb through ancient Gondwanan rainforest to the highest point of Bruny Island, Mt Mangana (4km, 3 hrs)
- Enjoy a multi-course lunch of Bruny Island produce and a farewell drink on the deck of The Jetty Cafe
- Farewell Bruny Island with a scenic boat return trip back to the Hobart waterfront
Inclusions for 3-Day Small Group Bruny Island Guided Walk From Hobart
- 2 nights accommodation - permanent tented cabins
- National Park fees
- Unlimited beer, wine and soft drinks
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Local & Professional guide
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Walking tour
- Small-group tour
- Round-trip private transfer
Exclusions for 3-Day Small Group Bruny Island Guided Walk From Hobart
- Accommodation in Hobart
- Emergency evacuation or emergency search charges (although highly unlikely)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
Operates in all weather conditions, please dress appropriately
Due to uneven surfaces, this tour is not recommended for those with walking disabilities or using a wheelchair
You Might Also Like
- Hobart Shore Excursion: Port Arthur Shuttle including Port Arthur Historic Site Entrance Ticket
- Historic Port Arthur Day Trip from Hobart Including Cliff Top Walk to Waterfall Bay
- Tahune Airwalk Active Day Trip from Hobart Including Hastings Caves
- Wineglass Bay Day Trip from Hobart
- Private Hobart Photography Tour
- Moorilla Estate Winery Tour Including Wine Tasting, Lunch and MONA Admission
- Hobart Historic Afternoon Tour
- Tasmania Super Saver: Hobart Sightseeing Coach Tram Tour plus Port Arthur Tour