- Step aboard your group's private boat on the Hobart waterfront and explore the river Derwent as you cruise to Bruny Island - this is the only alternative access to the long queues of the Bruny Islandferry.
- Enjoy a guided walk on Bruny Islands east coast(12-kilometre return, 5-6hrs, no pack required).
- Cool off by wading out into the crystal clear waters of Great Bay and harvesting your own oysters.
- Sleep in a king size bed in a luxury tent and enjoy a hot shower at camp, set on a secluded 100-acres.
- Sit back and enjoy a glass of wine as your guides prepare dinner sourced from the island or in the waters surrounding it.
- Guided walk to East Cloudy Head (12-kilometre return, 5-6hrs, no pack required).for views of Bruny Islands rugged South Coast and the Southern Ocean.
- Drop by neighbour Ross OMearas farm (of Gourmet Farmer fame) and collect some ingredients for the evenings meal.
- Gather round the fire with a glass of pinot from Tasmanias Southernmost vineyard.
- As darkness descends on camp, watch as Tasmanias unique nocturnal wildlife emerges
- Have some time to yourself and try to spot some of Bruny Islands 150 species of birds (including all 12 Tasmanian endemics)
- Climb through ancient Gondwanan rainforest to the highest point of Bruny Island, Mt Mangana (4km, 3 hrs)
- Enjoy a multi-course lunch of Bruny Island produce and a farewell drink on the deck of The Jetty Cafe
- Farewell Bruny Island with a scenic boat return trip back to the Hobart waterfront