3-Day Southern Ireland Tour Including Galway And Kerry From Dublin
OverviewExperience an unforgettable 3 day tour of the best that the south of Ireland has to offer! You will experience Connemara, Galway, the Cliffs of Moher, Kerry and Blarney.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Breakfast included
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourDay 1: Dublin - Connemara - Galway
Well depart Dublin this morning and make our way to the West of Ireland and beautiful Connemara. Well stop for refreshments in the midlands before arriving in the enchanting village of Cong. John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara filmed the Quiet Man here and the village is also home to Ashford Castle, a stunning resort which is frequently host to celebrity weddings and royal families on vacation. We have time to visit Cong Abbey before continuing our journey through the wilderness of Connemara. We enjoy the unique landscape, beautiful lakes, valleys and mountain scenery. This area is Gaelic speaking and still maintains many of Ireland's traditional ways, despite suffering massive depopulation during the Great Famine of 1845 - 1851. Arrive in Galway mid afternoon for time at leisure in this atmospheric city. We have time to explore the Spanish Arch and ramble down colourful Shop Street with its many street performers, seafood eateries and quaint Irish bars. Overnight in Galway.Day 2: Galway - Cliffs of Moher - Dingle Peninsula
Today you will have the Atlantic Ocean by your side as we cruise down a portion of the Wild Atlantic Way. The coastal route is characterised by beautiful golden beaches and maybe even dolphins and whales breaching off the shore. Meanwhile, the limestone Burren region is a lunar landscape with unique features such as underground rivers and waterfalls dating back 300 million years. Todays highlight is the Cliffs of Moher, the most popular natural tourist destination in Ireland and easily most spectacular cliffs in Europe. Rising over 700 ft in height, the ciffs mark the edge of Europe are home to some of natures most majestic birds including puffins, gannets and many more. We'll cross the mighty River Shannon in County Limerick where Viking longboats once ruled the waves. Look forward to spending the night on the breathtaking Dingle Peninsula, in the heart of rural Ireland.Day 3: Highlights of the Ring of Kerry - Killarney - Dublin
This morning we'll take in some highlights of the Ring of Kerry (which typically include Molls Gap, Leprechaun Crossing, Killarney National Park, Lakes of Killarney, Torc Waterfall) before enjoying time at leisure in Killarney. Many guests enjoy an (optional) horse and carriage or horse ride. The journey back to Dublin takes us on a leisurely drive through the heritage town of Adare with its fabulous thatched cottages and the Golden Vale, Ireland's finest agricultural land with its rolling fields and pastures. We return to Dublin by 19:00 approx.
Inclusions for 3-Day Southern Ireland Tour Including Galway And Kerry From Dublin
- 2 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for 3-Day Southern Ireland Tour Including Galway And Kerry From Dublin
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 5 years
Backpacker accommodation: You stay in hostels in shared dormitory style rooms, sharing with other tour members. Basic Breakfast is included. No single supplements
Economy private rooms: Stay in B&Bs, apartments and budget hotels. Guests enjoy breakfast each morning, with a variety of Continental and full Irish Breakfasts. All private rooms are en-suite.
Please note that on occasion this tour may operate in the reverse direction, or may stay in Cork depending on availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 7 Day Crozier - North Ireland Adventure
- Vegan Dublin Food Tour (Evening Culinary Crawl)
- GPO Witness History Visitor Centre Admission Ticket
- Malahide Castle and Gardens Admission Ticket
- 10 Day Crean - South Ireland Adventure
- 8 Day Shackleton - South Ireland Adventure
- Luxury Shore Excursion: Dublin Highlights and Glendalough Day Trip from Dublin
- Dublin Shore Excursion: Dublin and Glendalough