OverviewExperience an unforgettable 3 day tour of the best that the south of Ireland has to offer! You will experience Connemara, Galway, the Cliffs of Moher, Kerry and Blarney.
- Comprehensive tour by bus/coach
- Excellent value for money
- Breakfast included
- All entrance fees included
- Informative, friendly and professional guide
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourDay 1: Dublin - Connemara - Galway
You begin this amazing experience departingt Dublin and going to the West of Ireland and tour beautiful Connemara. On the way across the midlands of Ireland, there will be a comfort stop for refreshments before arriving in the enchanting village of Cong. Famed by John Wayne and Maureen O'Hara in the film Quiet Man, the village is home to Ashford castle, a regular haunt of the rich and famous and a wedding venue for a host of international stars. There is time to visit Cong Abbey before continuing the journey through the wilderness of Connemara. Enjoy the unique landscape, beautiful lakes, valleys and mountain scenery. Gaelic speaking, this area still maintains many of Ireland's traditional ways, however it was deserted during the dreadful famine times of 1845 to 1851. Arriving in Galway mid afternoon ensures getting the most out of this cultural city. There is plenty of time to explore the Spanish Arch and ramble around colorful shop street with its many street performers, seafood eateries, and quaint Irish bars with wonderful musicians. A great night of real Irish entertainment is always a highlight of Ireland's traditional music capital.Day 2: Galway - Cliffs of Moher - Kerry
Today you will have the wild Atlantic ocean by your side with the drive down the West coast. See beautiful beaches, golden sand, maybe even a few dolphins and whales. Explore the lunar landscape of the Burren a lunar landscape dating back 300 million years with unique features like underground rivers and waterfalls. We visit Cliffs of Moher, the most popular natural tourist destination in Ireland and most spectacular cliffs in Europe. Rising over 700 ft in height, these cliffs are home to some of natures most majestic birds including puffins, gannets and many more. You'll cross the River Shannon in County Limerick, the setting for Frank McCourt's blockbuster book, Angela's Ashes. The last stop is the beautiful heritage town of Adare with its fabulous thatched cottages, renowned for being regularly voted Ireland's tidiest town. The night is spent in the beautiful kingdom of Kerry.Day 3: Kerry - Blarney - Dublin
The day begins by crossing the Cork and Kerry mountains and heading for the world renowned Blarney Castle. There is plenty of time spent visiting the Castle, and kissing the Blarney Stone endowing you with the gift of eloquent speech (gift of the gab) for 7 years. Surrounded by beautiful and majestic gardens, you may also take time to visit the Blarney Woolen mills, the world's largest Irish shop. After lunch there will be a leisurely drive through Golden Vale, Ireland's finest agricultural land with its rolling fields and pastures fresh. You will visit the beautiful Rock of Castle Dunamase steeped in Irish legend and folklore, home of Aoife wife of Strongbow. This castle is pitched high up on a hill with panoramic views of province of Leinster.
Inclusions for 3-Day Southern Ireland Tour Including Galway And Kerry From Dublin
- 2 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Live commentary on board
Exclusions for 3-Day Southern Ireland Tour Including Galway And Kerry From Dublin
- Gratuities (optional)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Minimum age is 5 years
Backpacker accommodation: You stay in hostels in shared dormitory style rooms, sharing with other tour members. Basic Breakfast is included. No single supplements
Economy private rooms: Stay in B&B’s, apartments and budget hotels. Guests enjoy breakfast each morning, with a variety of Continental and full Irish Breakfasts. All private rooms are en-suite.
Please note that on occasion this tour may operate in the reverse direction, or may stay in Cork depending on availability
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You might also like
- Skip The Line: Guinness Storehouse Entrance Ticket
- Cliffs Of Moher Day Trip From Dublin
- Blarney Castle And Cork Day Trip From Dublin
- Giant's Causeway Day Trip From Dublin
- Dublin Traditional Irish Music Pub Crawl
- Northern Ireland Day Trip From Dublin: Belfast Black Taxi Tour And Giant's Causeway
- 24hrs City Sightseeing Dublin Hop On-off 3 Routes And Dublin Night Tour By Bus
- City Sightseeing Dublin
- Dublin City Hop On Hop Off Tour
- Dublin Pass - Free Entry To Over 30 Attractions