Day 1 - ROME - FLORENCE - PISA
In the morning board you Fast Train ROme to Florence (1:15h). Check in Hotel nearby the station.
Tour to Pisa: In the afternoon around 1:30 pm a splendid excursion through the fertile and picturesque Tuscan countryside to the historic university city of Pisa, famous for its architectural beauty. Upon arrival in Pisa, guided walking tour of Piazza deiMiracoli, with the celebrated Leaning Tower, the Baptistery and other important monuments. This is followed by a visit to the interior of the Cathedral. Back to Florence. Evening at leisure visit Florence on your own and shopping. Overnight in Florence
Day 2 - FLORENCE
Breakfast in Hotel.
In the Morning Walking Tour of Florence City (Medieval & Renaissance): The most complete and thrilling guided walking tour starts from the peculiar Central market zone, characterized by its workshops and multicolored stalls, where the Medici Chapels, and Basilica di S. Lorenzo, the church of Medicis Family, are located. In a short time you can reach Piazza del Duomo, where you can admire the Cathedral* (inside visit) and its dome by Brunelleschi, the bell-tower by Giotto, Saint John Baptistery with its Paradise Door. The tour continues by visiting the medieval quarters where Dante Alighieri and Beatrice lived. Further on you can find Palazzo del Bargello. Not too far, there is Piazza della Signoria, a great open-air sculpture museum, overlooked by the imposing Palazzo Vecchio. Next to it the Uffizi Gallery, one of the most important museum all over the world. Then you proceed to the picturesque MercatodellaPaglia(Straw market), where the famous Piglet Fountain is located. You walk along the street that leads to Ponte Vecchio, the jewels bridge. By crossing the bridge, you will reach the wonderful Pitti Palace where our tour ends. (*) The Cathedral cannot be visited on National Holidays and for reasons beyond our control.
Afternoon free to explore Florence on your own. Overnight at Hotel in Florence.
Day 3 - Florence - Rome
Breakfast in Hotel and departure back by train to Rome or to Florence Airport by Private Transfer.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Duration: 3 Days
Departure Details :
Rome Termini Station
Return Details :
Rome Termini Station or Florence Airport
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
This is a very simple and nice option to Visit two of the best cities of Italy: Florence and Pisa. From Rome you will be travelling by fast train to Florence and there you will enjoy a trip to Pisa and a tour of Florence. A great option for your Italian Holiday Break !
Know More about this tour
Day 1 - ROME - FLORENCE - PISA
- 2 Night accommodation in Florence Hotel 3* San Giorgio or Similar in the center
- Daily Buffet Breakfast
- Half-Day City Group Tour of Pisa by Coach - Along with other people
- Half Day Florence Walking City Group Tour (Renaissance & Medieval) - Along with other people
- Fast Train Ticket Rome to Florence
- Fast Train Ticket Florence to Rome (or Private transfer Florence Hotel to Florence Airport as per your plan)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
- Transportation to/from attractions (meeting point near the hotel for the tours)
- Transportation to/from train station (very close to hotel)
- City Tax at Hotel
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Sequence of the tour might change in according to your arrival timings and seasons. During winter season the 2 tours could be in the same day.
Please Note: This is an independent tour. There is no tour escort during the trip. You will receive a voucher for each service (Transfers, Sightseeing, Hotels, etc) with all details and information.
You Might Also Like
- Skip the Line:Colosseum Official Guided Tour - Entrance fee included
- Early Access Vatican Museums Small-Group Tour with St Peter's and Sistine Chapel
- Skip the Line: Vatican Museums, St Peters, Sistine Chapel, Small-Group Upgrade Option
- Skip the Line: Ancient Rome and Colosseum Half-Day Walking Tour
- Capri Day Trip from Rome
- Skip the Line: Crypts and Roman Catacombs Small-Group Walking Tour
- Ancient Rome and Colosseum Tour: Underground Chambers and Arena
- Priority First Early Entrance: Sistine Chapel and Vatican Museums Ticket