3 Day Tour To Petra And Cairo - EilatWrite a Review
OverviewTour Petra and Cairo for 3 days starting in Eilat. Travel to Petra one of the seven wonders of the world, and see the Treasury, the main reason Petra became famous. Continue to Cairo to tour the Pyramids, the Sphinx, the Egyptian Museum, and the Old City of Cairo. This is an intensive tour that includes all transportation, one night hotel, guides, and some meals. Do not miss this opportunity to see everything on your wish list.
- Small group ensures personal service
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Fully narrated tour
- Instant Confirmation
Know More about this tourDay 1: Pick up from your hotel or the airport in Eilat will be at 08:15am. Drive to the Jordanian border, and continue on to Petra. Tour Petra with your licensed guide for about 3-4 hours. Tour the Roman amphitheater, the tombs, the temples, and much more. After the tour stop for lunch in a local restaurant. When finishing lunch start the drive back to the border and to Eilat. At this point you can sit on the beach, take a walk around, go for diner, you will have about 3 hours.
The driver will pick you up again about 09:00 pm and will drive to the Taba border. Continue the drive to Cairo that will take about 10 hours.
Day 2: In Cairo start the day with a tour of the pyramids and the Sphinx. Continue on to tour the famous Khan el Khalili market where everything you can imagine is sold. Drive over to the Egyptian Museum that holds over 140,000 artefacts for you to view. After the tour you will be taken to a four star hotel for overnight. (There is an option to do a cruise on the Nile. $25 not included in the tour).
In the morning after breakfast at the hotel travel to the Sakaara Valley to see the famous Djoser pyramid, and others. Continue on to the old city of Cairo for an amazing tour of the churches and the ancient buildings. Travel back to the border, arrival in Eilat around 12 pm.
Inclusions for 3 Day Tour To Petra And Cairo
- Overnight accommodation on BB board
- Entrance fees
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Small-group tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- lunch on the Petra tour
Exclusions for 3 Day Tour To Petra And Cairo
- The listed price does not include a $130 per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control. This is for both Jordan and Egyptian borders per person.
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (recommended)
- Visa for Egypt $50, we can make it for you at the border.
- Visa for Jordan $75, we can make it for you at the border.
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 2 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
A moderate amount of walking is involved
Passport name, number, expiry and country is required at time of booking for all participants
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel