3-Day Tour To Taman Negara And Cameron Highlands From Kuala LumpurWrite a Review
OverviewJoin this 3-day tour trekking through an amazing rainforest, Taman Negara. Taman Negara is a popular ecotourism destinations in Malaysia, and you will see many wildlife such as birds, interesting insects, butterflies and moths.
Next, you will enjoy a breathtaking views at Cameron Highlands and visit to Tea Plantations, Butterfly Farm, Strawberry Farm, Vegetable Market, the Cactus and Flower Gardens.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Multi-Day Trip
- Family friendly
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- Enjoy fantastic aerial views
- All entrance fees included
Know More about this tourDay 1:
Depart from your hotel in Kuala Lumpur around 7am to Taman Negara National Park, a 4-hour drive away. On arrival, you'll head straight to the Canopy Walk, a 148-foot (45-meter) network of suspension bridges that allows you to view various flora and fauna in their natural habitat. This will be followed by a jungle trek, where the experienced nature guide provides commentary about Taman Negara National Park. Please bring insect repellent and wear a comfortable walking shoes.
Enjoy lunch at the Floating Cafe followed by white-water rafting. You will get wet so please bring changing clothes and towel. The boat ride takes us to an aborigine village where you'll see fire making skills and blowpipe hunting techniques. The Batek tribe live in a environment friendly and nomadic lifestyle. Proceed to the Cascading Waterfalls Lata Berkoh - a 45 minute ride through jungle scenery. Around 6pm, you'll check into a 3-star hotel.
After dinner at 7pm, embark on a night jungle walk. Bring insect repellent, torchlight with extra batteries, raincoat and accompany the nature guide. If you are lucky you will see some wild animals like mouse, deer, insects, spiders, scorpions, wild boar, and owls. Return to hotel at 10pm.
After breakfast at 8am, check out and depart for Cameron Highlands. Enjoy a local lunch and visit the Butterfly Farm, pick fresh strawberries, and explore abundant plantations growing various fruit and vegetable.
Check in to 4-star hotel and relax. A signature dish hop pot will be served at 7pm, and you will return to hotel around 10pm.
After breakfast, travel to the mysterious Mossy Forest in a 4x4 vehicle. Cruising along rolling hills to Mount Brinchang. The walk reveals unique flora such as the carnivorous pitcher plant, primitive ferns, wild spices, and medicinal and poisonous plants. Visit the oldest tea plantation and factory.
Please note that the tea factory closed on Monday and public holidays. Lunch will be served around 1pm and then check out. Depart for Kuala Lumpur, arriving at approximate 6pm, en-route visit Batu Caves, before heading back to your hotel. The significance of the temple will be explained by the Guide.
Inclusions for 3-Day Tour To Taman Negara And Cameron Highlands From Kuala Lumpur
- 2 nights accommodation
- Bottled water, breakfast, lunch and dinner
- National Park and entrance fees
- Fuel surcharge
- Hotel pickup and drop-off (in Kuala Lumpur only)
Exclusions for 3-Day Tour To Taman Negara And Cameron Highlands From Kuala Lumpur
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
Adult pricing applies to all travelers
Dress code is smart casual
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Please bring change of clothes, comfortable walking shoes and insect repellent
Ladies, please be addressed appropriately entering the temple
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.