3-Day Tsavo West And Taita Hills Luxury Safari From NairobiWrite a Review
OverviewTsavo West is known for its Red Elephants and holds the legend of Tsavo man eaters- two lions accused of killing and eating around 135 men in Kenya in 1898. Guests will stay in Savora Salt Lick Lodge, a luxurious escape set in the heart of the Taita Hills Wildlife Sanctuary overlooking a waterhole and the vast Tsavo plains.
- All entrance fees included
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- All taxes, fuel surcharges and service fees included
Know More about this tourDay 1: Nairobi - Taita Hills / Sarova Salt Lick (L/D)
We will leave early in the morning to arrive in Sarova Taita hills around lunch time. We will then continue our drive to Salt Lick for your accommodation where you can settle in and relax. The total drive will take approximately 6 hrs, 400 km. This will be followed by an evening game drive from 4- 6pm. We will return to the lodge to have an overlooking dinner with a stunning view of a floodlit waterhole, which gives you a close range view of the animals.
Accommodation: Luxury Lodge
Day 2: Taita Hills / Sarova Salt Lick (B/L/D)
We will have our breakfast at Salt Lick from 7- 9am and check-out at 9.30 am before proceeding for another game drive until 1pm. After which, we will make our way to Taita to check-in at sarova Salt Lick Lodge where you can relax and take a dip in the swimming pool. In the evening, you have the option to join an evening game drive which starts at 4:30pm or stay in the lodge to relax.
Dinner and Accommodation: Luxury Lodge
Day 3: Taita Hills - Nairobi (B)
We will set off for an early morning game drive then return to the lodge for breakfast. You can then relax and swim before we check-out at around 10am before we drive back to Nairobi and arrive around 6pm depending on traffic conditions. There will be a stop-over for lunch at your own cost at Mtito.
Inclusions for 3-Day Tsavo West And Taita Hills Luxury Safari From Nairobi
- 2 nights accommodation
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- National Park fees
- Bottled water
- Entrance fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- All activities
- Pickup and drop-off from designated meeting points or from hotel if area is within the vicinity
- All game viewing activities in a van with pop-up roof
Exclusions for 3-Day Tsavo West And Taita Hills Luxury Safari From Nairobi
- Breakfast on the first day of the tour
- Personal items (souvenirs, travel insurance, visa fees, etc.)
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is not enough passengers to meet requirements. In the event of this occurring, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.