3-Day Xian Private Highlights Tour With No-Compulsory Shopping Stops
OverviewA pure full day tour without any compulsory shopping stops. During your 3-day stay in this former capital, your private guide will take you to discover the most historical and cultural heritages including the Terracotta Warriors, the best preserved and most complete City Wall, explore the daily life of local people in Muslim quarter and the temple where Small Wild Goose Pagoda sits, a visit to the Great Mosque where you see a special Chinese style ancient mosque.
- Excellent value for money
- All entrance fees included
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
- Multi-Day Trip
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Arrive in Xian
Your guide will pick you up whenever your flight or train arrives in Beijing, and transfer you to the pre-booked hotel.
Sofitel on Renmin Square, Xian (5 Star)
Grand Mercure on Renmin Square, Xian (4 Star)
Day 2: Xian
The highlight of the tour today lies in the magnificent UNESCO World Heritage-listed Terra-cotta Warriors and Horses, which is reputed as the largest underground military base in the world. After that, you will be transferred back to the city center to explore Xian City Wall, the best-preserved ancient fortifications in China. Here you can stroll along the walkway to admire its different sections and enjoy a panoramic view of its surroundings.
Continue the tour by visiting the Great Mosque, the oldest and biggest Islamic mosque in China that has been built in mid-7th century combining both Chinese and Islamic architecture style. Around the mosque is the Muslim Street, one of the best food streets in Xian where you can find most symbolic local eats. Plus, it is also a good place for seeking local souvenirs. Before you are transferred back to hotel, the guide will take you to the nearby Bell Tower & Drum Tower Square for some great photo opportunities. (B)
Day 3: Depart from Xian
After breakfast, your guide will take you to visit the Xian Museum, one of the most recent attractions in Xian that houses over 130,000 pieces of archaeological digs around this ancient capital. Move to another famous historical site in Xian--Small Wild Goose Pagoda. Being built in 707 AD, this 15-tiered structure is one of the two most significant Buddhist pagodas in Xian.
Finally you will be transferred to the airport /railway station to catch the flight/train towards your next destination. Your memorable Xian trip comes to the end. (B)
Inclusions for 3-Day Xian Private Highlights Tour With No-Compulsory Shopping Stops
- Entrance fees specified in the itinerary
- Activities specified in the itinerary
- Accommodations: 4-Star or 5-Star hotels based on double/twin occupancy as specified
- Land transfer with professional drivers
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast)
- Professional English speaking guide
- Airport/railway station pickup & see off
Exclusions for 3-Day Xian Private Highlights Tour With No-Compulsory Shopping Stops
- Flights/trains to/from Xian
- China visa fees
- Gratuities to guides & drivers and any expense of personal nature
- Travel insurance
- Lunch and dinner
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Please provide us your passport number, name and nationality (as shown on passport) at the time of booking
Please make sure you have a Chinese Visa before you travel
Please indicate your flight information, your preferred room type (Double bed or Twin beds, No-smoking or Smoking room, etc.)
Please purchase travel insurance before you travel for any unforeseen circumstances.
Note: The prices shown are not valid during China's Official Holidays (such as National Day - 01 to 07, Oct. Chinese Spring Festival - 15 Feb to 21 Feb, 2018, etc.).
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Xi'an Private Tour: Huashan Mountain Day Tour
- Small Group Xian Day Tour: Terra-Cotta Warriors and Horses-Xian Museum and Small Wild Goose Pagoda
- 2-Hour Guided Private Bike Tour to see the Hidden Pingyao & Tea Break
- Youjian Pingyao Night Show and Night Tour
- Private Cultural Tour A : Pingyao Highlights & Shuanglin Temple Tour
- 7-Day Historic Army Grottoes Tour - Discover Central China
- Private Xi'an Highlights Tour with Professional Photographer/Videographer
- Xian Historical Private Tour of Terracotta Warriors, Miniature Terracotta Warrior-Making, Ancient Walls, and Qin Culture-Themed Cuisine