3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS BUDGET GROUP SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE - Nairobi
OverviewExplore the wilds of Masaai Mara in this 3-day, 2-night safari.We are happy to announce that we have DAILY DEPARTURE for this tour.Maasai mara is a place not to miss
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Nairobi to Maasai mara
At 8 o'clock you will be picked up from your Nairobi Hotel and commence the drive to Maasai Mara via the great rift valley view point where you will have a breathtaking view of the floor of the rift valley. Lunch will be in Narok town on your way to Maasai Mara. In the afternoon after you check in depart for a game viewing drive in the Mara Reserve. Return back to the camp for a sumptuous buffet dinner ending with good time for resting at lenchada Tourist Camp.
Masai Mara Reserve is the most popular tourism destination in Kenya. Located in the Great Rift Valley in primarily open grassland. Wildlife is most concentrated on the reserves western escarpment. Its regarded as the jewel of Kenyas wildlife Viewing areas. The annual wildebeests migration alone involves over 1.5 million animals arriving in July and departing in November. Hardly can a visitor miss to spot the big five. The phenomenal wildbeeste migration which is a spectacular event only seen in Maasai mara is the the wonder of the world.
Day 2: Full Day Game Drive in Masai Mara Reserve
Spend the full day exploring Masai Mara in search of the Big Five. You will have picnic lunches in the Reserve as you scale the Mara beauty sitted at the banks of Mara river.
Optional: In the evening, Visit the local Masai village for a Masai cultural tour at USD10. Learn about the Masai community and interact with the local Masai people.
A balloon safari at a discounted USD 370 per person can can be organised early morning on this day then proceed with the normal program. It is in the Mara that perhaps the most spectacular event of the natural world takes place: the great migration. This is the annual migration of millions of wildebeest and zebra from the Serengeti (in Tanzania) in search of water and pasture. Following on their heels are the predators of the savanna lions, cheetahs, jackals, hyenas and vultures.
Day 3: Depart Maasai Mara to Nairobi
You will enjoy the last early morning game drive in Mara Reserve followed by breakfast. Thereafter commence drive back to Nairobi. On arrival you will be dropped at your Nairobi Hotel. This marks the end of the tour. We hope you really enjoyed your trip
Inclusions for 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS BUDGET GROUP SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE
- 2 Nights accommodation
- All Park entrance fees.
- All meals as per itinerary
- All Transport in a van with a pop roof
- Our assistance at any point.
- Bottled water Pickup and drop off to your hotel
Exclusions for 3 DAYS 2 NIGHTS BUDGET GROUP SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL RESERVE
- Drinks e.g. Alcohol
- Pickup or drop off at the airport at an extra small fee of 20 USD
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 3 Days Masai Mara Safari
- 11 Days 10 Nights Bush and Beach Safari
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND KEEKOROK LODGE
- 3 DAYS PRIVATE SAFARI TO MAASAI MARA NATIONAL PARK AND AA LODGE
- WILD PHOTO EXPEDITION KENYA
- 2 Days Amboseli Safari
- 4-Days Masai Mara and Lake Nakuru Luxury Safari All Inclusive
- Lake Nakuru Day Trip From Nairobi