3 Days 2 Nights Marrakesh To Merzouga
Overview1st day : Marrakech-Ouarzazate- Dadas gorges 2nd day : Dades Gorgas-Merzouga 3rd day :Merzouga-Marrakech
Know More about this tour
1st day : Marrakech-Ouarzazate- Dadas gorges
Morning departure at 8 am from Marrakech to cross the Atlas high. After the Tizi-Tichka Pass (2260m), leave the main road and cross a side road to At Ben Haddou (the most famous of the Kasbah in Morocco and UNESCO World Heritage site, also known as the backdrop for many Hollywood movies) . The last road is Ouarzazate and the ouasis of Skoura, where many of the old Kasbah, some unfortunately in ruins, stand among palm trees. From here, the road passes through Kalaa Maghouna, the Valley of the Roses and the A-Kasbah road. You can stop at the Dadas frogs at the hotel there for dinner and spend the night.
2nd day : Dades Gorgas-Merzouga
After breakfast, there is a time to walk by the Dades Boumalen valley before continuing by 4 4 to Tudra Gorgas on a walk and lunch. In the afternoon, our trip along the Ziz Valley and the Tavilalet Valley continues to the sand dunes of Merzouga for an hour riding the camel to reach the sand dunes of Erge Chebbi (250m). From the top of the sunset dunes is spectacular. Here, in the sand dunes, we will have dinner and spend the night in the traditional Bedouin tent at the foot of the dunes.
3rd day :Merzouga-Marrakech
If you wake up early enough, you can see the sunrise scene. Returning to the hotel to get a shower on the back of the camel, after breakfast drive to the east to Ouarzazate and Marrakech takes us along the Sagro mountains across the villages of Risani, Anive, Tazarin (appeared in the movie Babel) and the piercing to break. To Draa valley and Ouarzazate where we stop for lunch.In the afternoon, we cross the high Atlas again to reach Marrakech at the end of the afternoon.
Inclusions for 3 Days 2 Nights Marrakesh To Merzouga
- At the price everything is included 44, driver, fuel and camel ride ,lunches ,dinners Except drinks but water in the desert included And deriver speak English,Spanish and french.
Exclusions for 3 Days 2 Nights Marrakesh To Merzouga
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking, unless booked within 3 days of travel. In this case confirmation will be received within 48 hours, subject to availability
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Shared Group 2 Days Sahara Desert Trip From Marrakech To Zagora Dunes
- 3-Day Desert Private Tour from Marrakech to Merzouga
- A half day Quad biking tour in Marrakech Palm groove and villages
- Small GroupMarrakech City Tour Highlights Half-Day Tour
- Marrakech - Ouzoud waterfalls Day Trip
- Full-Day Guided Ouarzazete and Kasbah Ksar Tour from Marrakech
- A NIGHT UNDER THE STARS with one overnight in Luxury Desert camp
- Camel ride and walking