3 Days 2 Nights Tour To Cairo From Taba By Coach - Eilat
OverviewHave a great tour with Youregypttours.com to The Pyramids of Giza, famous Sphinx, Egyptian Museum, St. Mary, Coptic area of Cairo, the Hanging Church, Sakkara necropolis and Memphis..
- All entrance fees included
- Free hotel pickup and drop-off included
- Lunch included
- Led by a qualified Egyptologist
Know More about this tour
Day 1 :
Once crossing into Egypt, from Taba Border our representative will await you, and aid you to the car which will take you to Cairo. We will start with the most famous sites in Cairo: The Pyramids of Giza, including the famous Sphinx (the silent evidence for the great civilization but so expressive). We will also take an opportunity to visit a Papyrus Institute where we will be able to see the process of making Papyrus in ancient times. In the evening we will have a Cruise Dinner on the Nile.
Day 2 :
We will start the day at the "Egyptian Museum" (the tour does not include the Mummies Room). Here a vast treasure of numerous objects made of gold, bronze, alabaster, silver and more from Egypt's most glamorous times are exhibited. You will have some time to stroll through the Coptic area of Cairo where the Romans constructed the fortress of Babylon. Built on the ruins of two towers of the fortress towers is the church of St. Mary, more commonly known as the Hanging Church. Next you will visit St. Sergius where it is said to be the resting place for the holy familyIn the afternoon you will have time to stroll through the famous market-area of the Khan el Khalili Bazaar. Overnight in Cairo.
Day 3 :
After breakfast at your hotel we drive to Sakkara, the ancient "Necropolis" of the Old Kingdom's Capital, Memphis, where we will visit a few pyramids and tombs, among them the known "Step Pyramid", the oldest known Pyramid. In the early afternoon we will drive you to the Taba Border Crossing. After crossing the border, you will be transferred back Taba border.
Inclusions for 3 Days 2 Nights Tour To Cairo From Taba By Coach
- Entrance fees
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Transport by air-conditioned coach
Exclusions for 3 Days 2 Nights Tour To Cairo From Taba By Coach
- Food and drinks
- Gratuities (recommended)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- 2 Days Jerusalem, Bethlehem and Petra
- Petra day tour from Eilat
- One Day Cairo Private tour from Eilat -
- Dead Sea Jerusalem and Bethlehem Tour from Eilat
- 02 Days with 01 overnight Petra and Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat Border
- 03 Days - 02 Nights Petra & Wadi Rum Tour from Eilat Border
- Run Out Real Life Escape Game Eilat