3 Days Desert Tour To Merzouga From Marrakech Including Half-board & Camel Trek - Marrakesh
OverviewThe desert tour from marrakech to Merzouga is the most popular private desert tour from marrakech. In this tour you will travel through the high atlas mountains crossing the high tichka pass 220M high, admire the berber villages along the foothills of the atlas mountains. visit of the kasbahs in Ait ben haddou and Ouarzazate where many movies were tourned. This tour as well will take to dades gorges and the big acnyon of Toudra gorges. Visit of the big palm grove in Erfoud and Rissani. Ride camel for a lifetime sunset and sunrise over the big sand dunes in Merzouga. Spend night in desert camp under the stars and enjoy a traditional dinner with live berber folklore.
Know More about this tour1ST DAY: MARRAKECH AIT BEN HADDOU OUARZAZATE TODRA GORGES
Early departure morning we cross the High Atlas Mountains and reach the TIZI N TICHKAs pass with 2260 m high, continuation to the Kasbah of Ait Ben HADDOU, we will visit this wonderful KSAR which was selected as world Heritage by UNESCOthen continuation to OUARZAZATE, sightseeing (Kasbah TAOURIRT and studios films), then continue to the DADES Gorges cross the most beautiful road of one thousand Kasbahs, arrival to TODRA Gorges have dinner and overnight.
Distance: 380 km.2ND DAY: TODRA GORGES ERFOUD MERZOUGA DUNES
Morning departure to MERZOUGA dunes, we visit the PALMERAIE area which has thousands of palm treesthen get to TODRA gorges visit it by walking around, Continuation through TINEJDAD, ERFOUD then have lunch at RISSANI and visit ALAOUITS first king tomb (current Royal Family). Then we arrive to MERZOUGA where you will enjoy a camel ride through the fascinating dunes of Erg CHEBBI, observing the sunset over behind dunesNight under nomadic tents or Marabou between sands.
Distance: 199 Km.3RD DAY: MERZOUGA-RISSANI-NQOB-TAMMOUGALTE-OUARZAZATE-MARRAKECH
After breakfast, departure (different way back) towards the DRAA Valley through NQOB we cross the most mystery deserts landscapes, dotted with oases. Continue to OUARZAZATE along the DRAA valley, lunch and return to Marrakech Distance: 530 Km.
Inclusions for 3 Days Desert Tour To Merzouga From Marrakech Including Half-board & Camel Trek
- Accommodation as per itinerary
- 2 nights accommodation
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Continental breakfast
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Morning tea
- Local guide
- Private tour
- Small-group tour
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 3 Days Desert Tour To Merzouga From Marrakech Including Half-board & Camel Trek
- Entrance fees
- Alcoholic drinks (available to purchase)
- Food and drinks, unless specified
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech
- Ourika Valley
- Full-Day Trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls