Day 1 - Arrival and Sunset cruise
- Once you arrive at Victoria Falls International Airport (VFA), you will be picked up with a guide holding a meeting board with your name and transferred to your place of accommodation
- At 4:00 p.m. you will meet with your driver guide for a pick up to the sundowner cruise or as some call it, the booze cruise.On this cruise, you will sail up the mighty Zambezi River as the sun goes down, so you can immerse yourself in the natural delights of the golden Zimbabwean sunset as you observe birds flocking to the waters and watch animal locals arrive for their last drink of the day. All of this will happen while enjoying tasty finger foods and a full open bar to wrap up day one.
- Day two commences with a morning pickup from the hotel reception for a guided tour of Victoria Falls.It is an experience that sees you venturing to the cliffs across from the colossal waterfall via the ambient Victoria Falls rainforest. Here, you will get a stunning view of the main falls as you watch the wrathful Zambezi River waters crash into the Batoka Gorge below. It is a spectacle that you will not soon forget.
- After the tour of the falls, you will stop at The Lookout Caf, where a scrumptious lunch will be provided at a hunger-inducing altitude. This semi open-air cafeteria hovers 120 meters above the raging rapids of the Zambezi River for breath-taking views. It also offers a delectable la carte menu that does not disappoint. Alcoholic and non-alcoholic drinks are available from the cash bar.
- At 7:00 p.m., you will meet with your guide at the reception for an unforgettable dinner at The Boma. This restaurant, which is partially open to African skies, offers traditional Zimbabwean cuisine and culture at its finest, a unique experience that bombards the senses with the tastes, smells, sights, and sounds of Africa and introduces you to the warmth and hospitality of Zimbabwe and its people.
- On the last day, you will depart from Victoria Falls. You will get the chance to perform other optional activities and visit the local market for souvenir purchases before departure.