Day 1: Puerto Iguaz
Welcome to Iguaz!
On arrival to Iguaz (Puerto Iguaz Airport on the Argentinian side or Foz de Iguau Airport on the Brazilian side), you'll be driven to your hotel (shared service).
The little and relaxing town is the gate to visit the impressive Iguazu Falls, which have been recently declared as one of the New Seven Natural Wonders!, making them a must see destination for any traveler visiting Argentina.
Day 2: Iguazu National Park: Argentine Side
This day you are visiting a National Reserve.
Please remember that National Park Fees are not included. Check at the end of your itinerary the corresponding fee to be paid locally in national currency.
After breakfast you will depart on a full-day tour (shared service) to the Argentine side of the Iguazu Falls where you will have intimate views of this unforgettable section of the Iguazu River.
A professional guide will show you the hidden gems of this unique National Park and will take you off the beaten path to show you the best views.
Lower and upper walkways permit a closer and personal experiences with this magnificent spectacle of nature. Trails through the 210 square mile reserve provide visitors with various views of the Falls, especially the largest one, Devil's Throat (Garganta del Diablo). The ecological train ride is included in the tour. Return to the hotel in the late afternoon.
This day will be a real adventure, full of thrills and spills, and is an absolute must for the adventurer at heart.
Duration of the tour on this day is between 6 to 8 hours.
Meals included: Breakfast
Day 3: Iguazu National Park: Brazilian Side
Today we will also visit the National Reserve but from the Brazilian Side. Please remember that National Park Fees are not included. Check at the end of your itinerary the corresponding fee, to be paid locally in national currency.
After breakfast, enjoy a half day excursion (shared service) to the Brazilian side of the Iguazu Falls where you will enjoy vast panoramic views of the Falls allowing you to take them in their entirety.
Brazil requires that most tourists have a visa to visit the Brazilian side of Iguazu Falls. Please check with the Brazilian Consulate to ensure that you have the appropriate visa before traveling or you will not be allowed to enter Brazil.
At the appropriate time in the afternoon you will have a transfer (shared service) to the airport (Puerto Iguaz / FOZ).
Meals included: breakfast
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Duration: 3 Days
Departure Time :
Depending on departure flight/bus Hotel pickups commence approximately 30 - 60 minutes prior to this time, exact pickup time will be advised on reconfirmation.Times are subject to change due to local .. read more
Departure Details :
Puerto Iguazú, Argentina
Cancellation Policy : This activity is non-refundable
OverviewTour Iguazu Falls in style. Walk along Iguazus impressive collection of waterfalls and feel the mist from the stunning Garganta del Diablo. Surrounded by tropical jungle and home to incredible biodiversity, tour the falls on an Eco-train and discover why Iguazu Falls is one of the true natural wonders of the world. Without a doubt, Iguazu Fall from the Argentine and Brazilian sides, will be sure to impress.
Know More about this tour
Day 1: Puerto Iguaz
- 2 nights accommodation in Puerto Iguaz
- Local guide (speaks English and Spanish)
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Transfers mentioned in the itinerary
- Gratuities (recommended)
- National Park Entrance fees:
- Iguaz National Park Argentina USD30 (Only payable in the equivalent in local currency, in cash).
- Iguaz National Park Brazil USD35 (Only payable in the equivalent in local currency or usd in cash, credit or debit card)
- The listed price does not include a $X per person departure tax, payable at the time of tour check-in. The departure tax is required by our local supplier and/or the local transit or governing authority and is not within our control
- International or Domestic Flights or Buses
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
You MUST confirm and obtain any visa requirements prior to border crossing. All visa requirements are the sole responsibility of the traveler
A current valid passport is required on the day of travel
You Might Also Like
- Iguassu Falls Day Tour from Puerto Iguaz with Waterfall Boat Ride
- Full Day Tour to the Argentinian Falls and Photographic Safari in the Jungle
- Iguazu Falls Brazilian Side Half Day Trip with Itaipu Dam Tour Option
- Brazilian Side of Iguassu Falls and Itaipu Dam Full-Day Sightseeing Tour from Puerto Iguaz
- Iguaz Bike Tour to the Yaguarundi Road from Puerto Iguaz
- Iguazu Falls Tour, Boat Ride, Train, Safari Truck
- Foz do Iguau Folkloric Show with Dinner from Puerto Iguaz