3 Days In Zagreb: Plitvice Lakes, Slovenia And Zagreb BIG Tour
OverviewThe 3 most popular private tours with free airport transfer included! Experience the best of Zagreb, Slovenia and Plitvice lakes in 3 days!
Know More about this tourThis fabulous 3 day combo will start with our guide picking you up at the airport and taking you to your accommodation. On the first day you will get to explore Croatia´s capital on our Zagreb BIG tour. On the first panoramic tour you will get to see the attractions which are not in the walking central zone, such as: New Zagreb, Jarun lake, Zagreb´s Green Horseshoe, Mirogoj cemetery and many more. Later, on the walking part of the tour we will show you the attractions of Zagreb´s Upper Town, like the Cathedral, Dolac market, Bloody bridge, Stone gate, St. Mark´s square, museum of Broken relationship´s and many more.
The next day we are heading to the most popular national park in Croatia, Plitvice lakes. On the way we will visit the 18th century Turanj fortress and the breathtaking Rastoke village. Surrounded by dense forest of beech and fir trees, Plitvice Lakes are considered one of the most beautiful natural phenomena in the world: 16 lakes connected by numerous waterfalls present a continuous play of light and water. Plitvice Lakes are a protected ecosystem and a national park since 1949. The perfect picture nature has been creating for several millenniums, leaving everyone breathless. On a 4 hours tour you will get to enjoy the nature at Plitvice with a boat and train ride included. In the late afternoon we will arrive back to your accommodation to Zagreb.
The 3rd day we are heading to Slovenia were will visit the picturesque Lake Bled, famous for its medieval castle situated on a cliff high above the lake and the amazing surrounding Alpine peaks. Castle terraces offer spectacular views of the lake and the tiny island in the middle. Later on, we will take a break to taste the delicious vanilla custard and cream cake kremnita one of the most famous Slovenian desserts.
After enjoying the beautiful nature well head to Slovenias capital city, Ljubljana. Well start the tour in front of the Town Hall and continue through the historical city center to admire its mixture of Baroque and Art Nouveau architecture and masterful creations by the 20th century architect Joe Plenik. The excursion includes a stroll around the medieval Old Town, visiting the New and Old Markets, the Triple Bridge and the Dragon Bridge, Ljubljanas trademark. The tour ends with a funicular ride, which departs from the Krekov square and takes us up to the Ljubljana Castle to enjoy one final view of the city set along the banks of the emerald green river Ljubljanica.
In the late afternoon we will be back in Zagreb.
Inclusions for 3 Days In Zagreb: Plitvice Lakes, Slovenia And Zagreb BIG Tour
- Bottled water
- Professional guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Guaranteed to skip the long lines
- Private tour
Exclusions for 3 Days In Zagreb: Plitvice Lakes, Slovenia And Zagreb BIG Tour
- Food and drinks, unless specified
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Day Trip from Zagreb
- Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour from Zagreb with Transfer to Zadar
- Plitvice Lakes Private Guided Tour from Zagreb with Transfer to Split
- Zagreb Wine Tasting Experience
- Small-Group Plitvice Lakes National Park Day Trip from Zagreb
- Private Tour: Plitvice Lakes Day Trip from Zagreb
- Private Tour: Varazdin and Trakosan Castle Day Trip from Zagreb
- Private Departure Transfer: Zagreb Hotels to Zagreb Airport