3 Days Masai Mara Camping - Nairobi
OverviewThe Masai Mara is Kenya's finest and most outstanding wildlife sanctuary where gentle rolling grassland ensures animals are never out of sight. The climate is gentle, rarely too hot and well spread rainfall year round. The sensation of the great wildebeest migration between July and October is unparalleled.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Family friendly
- Pickup from a centrally located meeting point
- All entrance fees included
- All-inclusive tour
- Fully narrated tour
Know More about this tourThe Masai Mara is Kenya's finest and most outstanding wildlife sanctuary where gentle rolling grassland ensures animals are never out of sight. The climate is gentle, rarely too hot and well spread rainfall year round. The sensation of the great wildebeest migration between July and October is unparalleled. The wildlife is far from being confined within the Reserve boundaries and an even larger area extends beyond the game Reserve. Centuries of close association with the wildlife has resulted in an almost symbiotic relationship where wildlife and Masai people live in peace with one another.The first sight of this Game Park is breathtaking. There is nowhere else on earth to compare with this wildlife marvel. The combination of a gentle climate, scenic splendor and untold numbers of wildlife makes the Masai Mara National Reserve Kenya's most popular inland destination. We have several choices of the leading tented camps in the Mara for the experience of sleeping under canvas but in luxurious conditions!
Day 1 Nairobi Masai Mara Game Reserve (L,D)
This morning we pick up clients from their hotel and we depart from Nairobi at 8.30 am and drive through the view point of the Great Rift Valley to the Masai Mara National Reserve. This enormous reserve is actually part of the vast Serengeti plains famously known for its spectacular great wildebeests migration and is home of the Big Five: Lion, Elephant, Leopard, Buffalo and Rhino. Lunch at the Lodge/camp and relax before departing for the afternoon game drive. The Mara Game Reserve one of the greatest wildernesses of the world. Large mammals are varied, and easy to see. The wild animals found in the Park's are: Masai Giraffe, Buffalo, Eland and thousands of plain game including Impala, Zebra, both Thomson's and grants Gazelles.
Day 2 Full day exploring Masai Mara Game Reserve (B,L,D)
Full day spent for viewing the great predators and explore the parks amazingly high concentration of wild animals. On the plains are enormous herds of grazing animals plus the elusive Cheetah and leopard hiding a midst acacia boughs. During the stay we also have an optional opportunity to visit a village of the Masai people to witness the singing and dancing that are part of their daily lives and sacred rituals. A glimpse into their homes and social structure is a poignant experience. Dinner and overnight at the lodge/camp
Day 3 Masai Mara Nairobi (B)
Early morning game drives in Masai Mara followed by late breakfast at the campsite then depart for Nairobi by road. The safari ends in Nairobi late in the afternoon
Inclusions for 3 Days Masai Mara Camping
- Two nights camping accommodation
- Entrance fees and Game drive fees
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Transport by Safari Jeep
Exclusions for 3 Days Masai Mara Camping
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
A minimum of 2 people per booking is required
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Airport Transfers in Nairobi
- Lake Nakuru National Park Day Trip from Nairobi
- 3-Night Safari from Nairobi: Lake Nakuru and Masai Mara
- Hell's Gate National Park: Full-Day Adventure
- Carnivore Restaurant: A Unique Eating Experience in Nairobi
- Nairobi Airport Transfer Shuttles
- Full-Day Ol Pejeta Conservancy and Chimpanzee Sanctuary Tour from Nairobi
- Carnivore Restaurant Dinner Experience in Nairobi