3 Days Private Guided Cairo Tour Package
OverviewCairo Tour package for 3 Days Visit Cairo best Things to see and Do Private Guided Tour package Visiting Cairo top attractions that includes Giza Pyramids Sphinx Memphis City Sakkara and Dahshur Pyramids then Egyptian Museum and Citadel of Cairo and khan Khalili Bazaar the Visit Islamic and Christian Cairo private Tour includes all pickup and drop off transfers in private A/C Vehicle,expert tour guide,Water and Snacks,
Know More about this tour
Day 1:Giza Pyramids ,Memphis, Sakkara and Dahshur Pyramids
Full Day Stars At 8:00 am until 16:00 pm with Pickup from your Hotel in Cairoto visit the Great Pyramids - Cheops, Chephren & Mykerinos then Visit the Valley Temple where the Priests Mummified the dead body of King Chephre Also there you will have a close-up look at The Sphinx - The legendary guardian that stands by the huge funeral complex with its lion body and the head of king Chephren.
Then Visit Sakkara, located only 27 km southwest away from Cairo. Visit the Step Pyramid (Built for king Zoser), it is considered an important part in the process of the pyramid evolution, which were made from the simple mastaba to its widely known form.
Then Visit Dahshur Pyramids.Dahshur area is a royal necropolis located in the desert on the West Bank of the Nile approximately 40 kilometres (25mi) south of Cairo. It is known chiefly for several Pyramids, two of which are Among the oldest, largest and best preserved in Egypt, built from 26132589 BCE.
Then Visit Memphis, the ancient capital of Egypt, where the colossal statue of Ramses II and the great Alabaster Sphinx are. this City Dates back to 3100 B.C .
Day 2: Tour Egyptian Museum,Citadel and Khan Kalili Bazaar
At 8:00 am Pickup from your hotel Cairo or Giza By Emo Tours guide to Start your full day tour visiting the Egyptian Museum of antiquities. It displays the largest and most precious items of the Egyptian art in the world.It exhibits a rare collection of over 250,000 genuine artifacts that date as far back as 5000 years, including an exclusive exhibit dedicated to the TutankhAmon - A collection of treasures, gold, and jewelry that were buried in his tomb for over 3,500 years before they were discovered in the 1920s when his tomb was excavated.
Then Continue your day tour to The Citadel where you VisitThe Alabaster Mosque ofMohamed Ali
Then continue your day tour to Khan El Khalili Bazaar. The innumerous shops in this district are known for trading fine brass ware, copper, perfumes, leather, silver, gold, antiques and much more .
Day 3: Visiting Islamic and Christian Cairo
visit the church of Abu-Sergah and St. Barbara, the hanging church, the old jewish synagogue - Ben Ezra Synagogue.
Inclusions for 3 Days Private Guided Cairo Tour Package
- Bottled water
- Qualified Egyptologist guide
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Private tour
- Transport by private vehicle
Exclusions for 3 Days Private Guided Cairo Tour Package
- any Entrance fees
- Gratuities (optional)
- any meals
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Discover Alexandria: Day Tour from Cairo to Catacombs of Kom El Shoqafa Pompeys Pillar National Museum and Montaza Gardens with Lunch
- Amazing Alexandria Trip From Cairo
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids of Giza Memphis and Sakkara including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Egyptian Museum, Saladin Citadel, Khan El Khalili Bazaar Including Lunch
- Discover Cairo: Giza Pyramids and Egyptian Museum including lunch
- Discover Cairo: Old Capital of Memphis and Step Pyramid of Sakkara Private Guided Tour
- Discover Cairo: Coptic Islamic Tour, Christian Churches and Babylon Fortress
- Discover Cairo: Pyramids Of Giza And The Sphinx Short Trip