3 DAYS TOUR TO MERZOUGA DESERT FROM MARRAKECH - Marrakesh
OverviewEscape from the hustle of Marrakech and join your own , qualified guide ,this tour will allow you to experience Merzouga in the best possible way. Discover the magnificent Atlas Mountains to enjoy Moroccos most beautiful sceneries of palm groves, mountain villages and wonderful sand dunes. ACTIVITY HIGHLIGHTS: 3 Days tour to Merzouga, the Dads Valley and Erg Chebbi from Marrakech. Traverse the High Atlas Mountains via the magnificent Tizi-n-Tichka pass. Discover the UNESCO World Heritage site of At Benhaddou kasbah.. Admire the Todra Gorge and follow the Dads River to Boumalne du Dades. Take a camel trek from Merzouga to Erg Chebbi and enjoy dinner under the stars at a Berber camp. Tour includes some meals and round-trip travel from Marrakech
Know More about this tourDay 1 : Marrakech Ait Benhaddo Ouarzazate - Skoura - El Kelaa Mgouna Boumalen Dades
After breakfast, we pick up you at the hotel in Marrakech, departure via Ouarzazate over Tizi-n-Tichka pass 2260m while enjoying the breathtaking views of the High Atlas Mountains and the Berber villages. Then visit the exotic UNESCO World Heritage Site AIT BEN HADDOU which has been used as the backdrop to many films: "The Jewel of the Nile", "Lawrence of Arabia"," the Mommy "," Gladiator", Alexander .We will then have lunch.
In the entrance to Ouarzazate you can see the site of the Atlas studios which host the largest movie studios in the world such as Lawrence of Arabia, The Mummy and The Man Who Would Be King, passing by Kasbah of Taourirt, then continue the road to El Kelaa Mgouna (the valley of roses) and the Dads Valley. Then have Dinner and spend the night in a small stunning riad.
After breakfast, heading toward Merzouga, passing by Todra gorges which worth a visit and a walk around, then continue the road by crossing the Todra valley toward Tinjdad, where you can have lunch. After that we drive you via Arfoud which is known by fossils and marbles then a Visit to a Carrier. Later will continue to Merzouga where the caravans of desert will be waiting for you to start a new adventure by riding camels in Erg Chebbi dunes. They will take you to spend the night in a bivouac (camp in the heart of the desert), enjoying Berber food, listening to the drums in a starry night and sleeping in a traditional nomad tent (camel hair tent) in calmness and tranquility.Day 3 : Merzouga - Marrakech
The camel man (trekker) will wake you up in dawn to see the spectacular sunrise in the desert, later you will return to the camp to have your breakfast. After the camel man take you back to the Auberge to have shower to refresh your body .we drive towards Ouarzazate where you will stop for Lunch then continue to Marrakech by crossing the high Atlas Mountain through the pass of Tizi nTichka. Arrival to Marrakech.
Please note: A minimum of two people per booking is required.
Inclusions for 3 DAYS TOUR TO MERZOUGA DESERT FROM MARRAKECH
- All taxes, fees and handling charges
- Entrance fees
- Local taxes
- Bottled water
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, D=dinner)
- Afternoon tea
- Professional English and French speaking tour guide
- Professional local professional guide for a walking tour in kasbah ait ben haddou
- Hotel pickup and drop-off
- Ideal for Small-group
- Walking tour
- Transport by air-conditioned minivan
Exclusions for 3 DAYS TOUR TO MERZOUGA DESERT FROM MARRAKECH
- Gratuities (optional)
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
Infant seats are available on request if advised at time of booking
May be operated by a multi-lingual guide
Please advise any specific dietary requirements at time of booking
Vegetarian option is available, please advise at time of booking if required
Child rate applies only when sharing with 2 paying adults
A minimum of two people is required for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancellation after confirmation if there is only one person booked onto the tour. In this case will be offered an alternative or full refund
Hotels and riads located in central Marrakech
If you are staying inside the Medina, your pickup will be at the closest point accessible to vehicles (this may involve a short walk
- If you cancel within 3 calendar days (72 hours) of the scheduled departure time, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel between 4 to 7 Calendar days before scheduled tour departure,the cancellation charge will be 50% of the undiscounted tour price.
- If you cancel at least 8 calendar days in advance of the scheduled departure time, there is no cancellation fee. You will receive Full Refund for the paid amount.
- Please note that in case of No show, the cancellation charge will be 100% of the listed tour fare.
- Please note tours booked using discount coupon codes will be non refundable.
You Might Also Like
- Private Desert Excursion 2 nights 3 days for 2 people to Merzouga erg chabi wit 2 nights accommodation
- 4-Day Authentic Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- 4-Day Desert Tour From Marrakesh
- A cultural mule riding day trip in the Atlas Mountains !
- 3 days private desert tour from Marrakech to Merzouga Sahara camp and Chefchaouen
- 2-Hour Agafay Desert Quad Biking in Marrakech
- Ourika Valley
- Full-Day Trip from Marrakech to Ouzoud Waterfalls