1st. DAY.- (L,D)
Departure at 10:30 am, visit the train cementery at 5 minutes of Uyuni, then we will visit Colchani where we will observe the manual process of the salt and salt handicrafts stores, piles of salt extraction, the thickness of the salt, the first salt hotel built of salt blocks, we will continues up to the Fish Island with millenary and giant cactus, from the top we can appreciate the salar in its entirety, after lunch we arrive to the salt accommodation with doubles beds and private toilet in Agencha (small town) theres also the option to arrive to San Juan, rooms with double and triples beds plus shared toilets.
2nd. DAY.- (B,L,D)
Departure from Agencha Salt Hotel or from San Juan, after breakfast, for see some part of salt in the chiguana Salt, the Ollague Volcano a semi active volcano that we can observe fron 15 kilometers of distance, three small lagoons with three types of flamingos, than we went through the extensive pampa of the Siloli Desert, the stone tree, Red lagoon arriving between 15:30 to 16:00 approximately for see the color of the lagoon and the tree types of flamingos that has the lagoon, basic rooms with shared toilets.
3rd. DAY.- (B,L)
Departure from the red lagoon at 05:00 am in the moorning for see the geysers with the sunrise, the hot springs of Polques lagoon, the Salvador Daly desert, Green lagoon, White lagoon and transfer to San Pedro de Atacama Chile, at 10:30 am.
- Mobile Voucher Accepted
- Hotel pickup Available
- Free Cancellation
- Duration: 3 Days
Departure Time :
Departure Details :
Pick up from accommodation or Bus station, On the day of travel, the travel agency will come to pick them up at the door of your stay
Return Details :
San Pedro de Atacama Chile.
- Cancellation Policy :
We conducted a tour to visit the Uyuni salt flat, colored lagoons, volcanoes, desert, landscapes, flora and Andean wildlife, nature at its best in comfortable 4x4 car and equipped professional driver and English guide.
- Close encounter with wildlife
- Enjoy a day away from the hustle and bustle of the city
- See native wildlife in their natural environment
- Private guide for a more personalized experience
Know More about this tour
1st. DAY.- (L,D)
- Mobility comfortable and equipped
- Local Driver & English Speaking Guide
- Pick up from accommodation or Bus station.
- Meals as per itinerary (B=breakfast, L=lunch, D=dinner)
- Transport by private vehicle 4X4
- Sleeping bag
- Complimentary wine for sunset
- 2 nights accommodation
- Transfer to San Pedro de Atacama(no hotel Dropp-off)
- Transfers airport (additional BOB 20P / PAX)
- Entrance fees:tickets (30 Bs Incahuasi Island, 150. Bs. national Park, and some small things, please be with you approx. Bs. 200)
- Travel Insurance
- Gratuities (optional)
- Hotel Dropp Off in San Pedro de Atacama Chile
Confirmation will be received at time of booking
WHAT TO BRING: (Recommended) .- gloves, hat, sunscreen, sunglasses, good quality, warm clothing, extra batteries for your camera with good storage capacity for photos, basic medications for a headache, extra snacks, swimsuit and towel for the hot springs.
f you have special requests please let us know by this means (food, allergies, etc)
Children must be accompanied by an adult
Dress code is smart casual (warm and light clothing)